Monday, September 1, 2008

Way back into love

Way back into love



Movie: Music and Lyrics
Artist: Hugh Grant
Song: Way Back Into Love (Feat. Haley Bennett)

Haley: I've been living with a shadow over head I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I've been lonely for so long trapped in the past, I just cant seem to move on
Hugh: I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away Just in case I ever need them again someday I've been sitting aside time,to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

Chorus All I want to do is find a way back into love I cant make it through without a way back into love
Haley: I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine Ive been searching but I just don't see the signs I know that its out there Theres got to be something for my soul somewhere
Hugh: I've been looking for someone to shed some light Not just somebody to get me through the night I could use some direction, and I'm open to your suggestions

Chorus All I want to do is find a way back into love I cant make it through without a way back into love and If I open my heart to again I guess I'm hopin' you'll be there for me in the end

Haley: There are moments that I don't know if its real or if anybody feels the way I feel I need inspiration, not just another negotiation

Chorus All I want to do is find a way back into love I cant make it through without a way back into love and If I open my heart to again I guess I'm hopin' you'll be there for me in the end

I didn't watch this movie, but this song is nice (: recommended by Chloe ^^

Today my younger brother decided to torture my teddy bear, Siwen. & he was marvelling at how I didn't seem to care anymore. Siwen is no longer as impt as he was.

If there is 1 thing I thank God for: freedom that He's given me.

Btw, Huiyi is in my econs tuition class! I only met her today when I went for tuition in the early morning (: (We haf tons of different tym slots on diffrnt days) I wonder how she travels to Bishan, it's so far away for her!! Anyway, tmr's her birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HUIYI ~! ^^ Hope u haf a gd 1~!

She told me she goes for the sat afternoon slot, which is when I'm in church, no wonder I've never ever met her lahs~Anyway, today Mr Lim was telling us he used to gamble a lot. Was quite addicted. I think he's also a testament of God's work in others, changing them for the better. Sometimes, we talk about Festival of Praise, Holy Spirit baptism & Planetshakers, Reuben Morgan... So cool to haf an econs tutor like that! & there are alwaz snacks for us to munch on during class (: On special days, we haf better food. Like today! We had chicken wings! They're really good xP But I didnt eat em today, coz I'm quite worried I'll fall sick b4 my birthday. My whole family has fallen sick except me, so I'm trying to be extra careful x_x

Went to watch Wall-E with my bro & sis today after tuition. Wall-E & Eva are so cute~! (: I love it when Eva smiles. Her electronic blue eyes become like tt of a cat (Look at poster below to see what I mean) & it reminds me of myself. Puvana always says she wonders how I see when I smile. GOSH of course I can see when I smile! If not I'll juz bang in2 every1 around. LOLS x) Saw the High School Musical 3 trailer! ^^ Can't wait for it to come out~ love musicals~! ^^

Okies, back to mugging. I'M SUCH A SLACKER!!! =.= I'm really looking forward to wednesday~! ^^ An early happy bdae to myself~ 18 years old already -.-" women older= value drop (what Hweeli keeps telling me, & it's a reason for falling in love young) I was telling my sis that I don't want to risk being pregnant at an old age, but then it all depends on when God will send my Prince Charming, which is at the best timing. So I shouldn't be fretting here [".]

Wwwwaaaaallllllll-Eeeeeee~~~~Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeva~~~~~~ (Hahas, this is how they intro themselves) The power of trivial but small things people in love do for each other (: Moved to tears~I recommend this movie, but isn't of that much depth if u ask me. still, e storyline is compelling & interesting. Shan't spoil it here (Sijie'll cover her eyes & hide in another corner) Remember her Hedwig spoiler. Spoiled herself by bringing the owl~ LOLS x)