-=+*~StArT oF sUmtHiNg nEw~*+=-

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Doing IS

shui shuo 誰說 - 黑Girl


To have IS to do is @_@ But it's killing my slack mood. But is a good thing... I'm far too slack x_x I realise I'm very not determined & so prone to going to slacking mode [."] aaahhh .___.

Oh well~Things will surely change for the better ^^


Posted by Chloe筱文 at 3:02 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (59)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (131)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (158)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  September (22)
      • He is Lord
      • Caramelldansen
      • 安静了
      • I can't make you love me
      • Doing IS
      • God is great always
      • Ate Puvana's cake & took photos xP
      • Went running this morning
      • I can do this
      • WHOA so many things to do
      • Need motivation...badly
      • Stupid timetable
      • Went back to Audition
      • Went back to frienster
      • @_@
      • End of prelims!!!
      • SHE new song & on Too Young movie
      • 1 more week to end of prelims
      • Happy 18th bdae to me (:
      • Unglam pict
      • Bdae Celebration with TEP (:
      • Way back into love
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (22)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.