Saturday, September 20, 2008

Went back to frienster

Went back to browse friendster to see what had changed



LOLS, Friendster has applications like Facebook too for quite some time. But being me, I didn't add any yet. have totally not touched friendster for SUCH a long time...[."]



Hahas, I decided to upload some of my selected photos inside. The reason I prefer facebook is because facebook allows you have loads of albums according to theme or outing. But friendster only used to have public & private. Then now they have at most 20 albums. Which is not very enough if you upload every photo like I do on occassions. So my facebook account has LOADS of albums. I don't even know how many -.-" & facebook's tag function informs you if you're in someone else's photos. How convenient is that, you'll know if your friends uploaded an unglam pict of you! @_@ LOLS (x that's kinda what I always do, especially to my girls xP hahas~



Facebook still wins, hands down, except that now Facebook is newly updated, I'm still quite @_@ by it, my profile looks so much more plain & empty now... =.= Oh well~ [."] But I uploaded some photos to friendster anyway. To view the photos I have (which are alot) please sign up for facebook man! LOLS x) I love it that we can put private photos in facebook too ^^



I really... really miss my nice rebonded hair last year when I first rebonded after letting my hair rest for quite some time. Partly cause I wanted to get over Wenfeng & become prettier. It's funny how when girls are lost in love, they tend to change their appearance, some for better, some for worst. I think mine was definitely for better, I really don't like my hair before rebonding!!! It's TOO unruly! x_X I'm totally serious. I shall get a pict of it & post it here.



Anyway, I invited Huiyi to service but she hasn't agreed yet, still tentative, she says she'll confirm with me tomorrow. God....!!!! Please work a miracle~! Huiyi is one of my most important friends, we've known each other for so long! (Not that knowing long=closeness) but she's one of those friends I really am dying to save. Not that I have the power lahs, that's all up to this amazing God up there [."] but I hope I'll see her tomorrow, I told her something abit '@_@ & LOL' to urge her to come. LOLS x) God will understand. Anyway, what I said isn't wrong *shrugs*



Went to Hyun Ae's blog juz now, cause she uploaded picts & left an off9 msg to tell me. I have the sudden urge to upload too !!!! @_@ LOLS x) I shall upload picts from the past, before most of ya knew me (:


Chloe the pink loving baby. Not really =.= my mum chose it. I had no say T.T hahas~ I was a fat baby x) But everyone still loves me xP I'm so glad God gave me high metabolism rate. I hope it continues till I age xP
I only drink milk from milk bottle xP whined Chloe. OH NO you mean when I was a child one of my eyes was already smaller than the other??? T.T UGH SADDED
What's that thing up there? O.o LOLS, AAAWWW I look so sweet. This is why I should have daughters. I mean, daughter. x)
I used to love soft toys, my parents bought ALOT for us. One whole trunkful! But grew out of em. Now looking at em... totally no feelings.
Polly, me & kum boon. My lower sec pals. We lost contact T.T Look at my wavy & UGH hair =.= before rebonding -.-" Anyway that was Be Yourself Day, which I acted as a devil for. Can't really tell frm this photo cept for the trident above me. After that year, I mean, my outrageous outfit, they banned too revealing clothes, short/tight skirts, halter top. LOLS x) ops @_@
This was in thailand. YUCKS my hair T.T
Took this in Chengdu, China. Observe Chloe's wavy & all over the place hair =.=
Vernon & me. My choir junior. Lost contact too. T.T GOSH, I'm quite bad at keeping touch with others, aren't I? T_T *sobs* Anyway, I always had a special feeling for him, cause he was extremely nice & polite. Miss my anderson days. Miss choir. LOLS x)
Me & wenfeng. think I posted this before. It's not my fav. But we seldom took any photos when we were together. When I bring my cam, he snaps pictures of me. Which are weirdly artistic. Anyway, he is SO TALL! I remember when we took the neoprint, we had to go the very back & we still couldn't see his face in the camera. So he said, nevermind, I shall bend down. LOLS! Anyway, we actually look like siblings here. But cause we're not really standing together so not exactly.

I miss him. LOLS =.= No, I miss those days when I was quite daring to do what most girls wouldn't, to really do so much for someone you like. Now I realise, nah... actually girls shouldn't make the move. Leave it to the guys. It's much better. LOLS~

God is probably frowning down on me now. Okies, Daddy, when You find the time is right.

This is me & Linxiu. Think I posted this before too. I shall wear the same gown to prom this year. (tight budget sia, have to pay for make-up & hair etc etc too) I shall get a nicer bling, bling extra bling necklace that will remove the plainess of my gown. SOBS black is SUCH a mainstream colour! I should never have chosen black. though it fits my fair skin tone.

When I told Hweeli I'd be wearing my sec 4 prom dress to prom this year. She said, huh? that black 1? I thought she'd disapprove. But she said, WOW, you should, & you should tie that same hairstyle, you'll look smashing & all the guys will swoon! I was like O.o huh? LOLS, I remember that hair took me 1 hour to get the pins out & the hairspray was so thick & strong my hair was in tangles even after I dumped handfuls of conditioner on it!!! T.T the misery! But oh well, I did have fun though I started to emo after that & feeling sad that wenfeng & I were not from the same batch.

Oh thank God I won't be emo-ing anymore!!! (: What a nice trip down memory lane~ Ciao~

Hope Huiyi will really join me!!!! x) even if it's not exactly for the right reasons x_x teE heE~