Friday, August 29, 2008

幸福

幸福 Blessed


To be blessed is: To do what we enjoy doing... Without affecting others adversely (: To be happy & joyful ^^ To see the good in others.
To love, support one another & see each other through thick & thin. To live with a confidant+best friend+lover-in-1 for all eternity. Even in heaven, with God.
To have friends/ brothers/sisters in Christ who encourage one another throughout the race. To have a cuddly friend x) To retain just a few of the child-like qualities we all used to have. To have a loving, caring, supporting family. Also a covenanted spiritual family (:
To be able to see the third generation ^^ To soar with God whose love for us flows like a flood~ <3>

Still-by Hillsong: When the oceans rise & thunders roar,

I will soar with You above the storm.

Father you are king over the flood

I will be still and know You are God

To be able to sleep peacefully every night, knowing you are protected by God & the next day will be great because He's always there.


To be able to pray for others~ (:

Finally... to be able to thank God for the food He has given me. ^^ YAY! I love food~!

This is what I find makes me feel blessed. What about you? x)