Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 18th bdae to me (:

Happy 18th bdae to myself (:

Shall start with a picture of my new friend... Chloe Junior, as named by Linxiu (: But Huiyi (Ang) & I really think that what she's wearing looks like that from Xiang Qin from the taiwan idol drama, It Started With a Kiss. So I'm gona call it Xiang Qin bear ^^ LOLS x) Anyway, she looks so sporty, so unlike me!!! =.= (Sadly enough)

Linxiu holding her as she tries to kill me with the knife to cut the cake. LOLS x)

Thank you Linxiu & Huiyi for meeting me for dinner yesterday~! ^^ We ate at Taka's Central. Thanks for the Xiang Qin bear & cake. Although I said soft toys are a no-no. LOLS, Xiang Qin bear is SUPER CUTE. & I can buy clothes for her to change from Build-A-Bear. cause she's born there. Hahas~! Btw, she's super ex lahs. that time we bought 1 for Eunice Baozi, then .... it was $70++ =.= GOSH. Plus the cake... It's called Champagne btw. Wad a posh name. I went shopping with Huiyi waiting for Linxiu to come. Bought a pair of bright pink shoes! LOLS~! MUHAHA, I will be able to wear it to service for sure. (ErR- I hope it passes Louis' test) Coz service best not to wear too casual slippers or flip flops.



This is the baked pasta rice I ate (: Was nice, but Lx & Hy were disgusted by the tomatoes inside. I liked it, tomatoes= smooth skin.
We were waiting for the Lion Dance competition outside Taka to start. It's held annually. Yesterday there was NanxiaN! ^^Last year's champion! I was so amazed by their high standard. Although I'm not very good at seeing, but I have two pro people beside me (: Hahas~See lahs, I'm influenced by Hweeli, Linxiu & Huiyi they all. Wushi is so cool xP espeically when they do a lota stunts. Thank you Linxiu who stuffed my Xiang Qin bear with love~^^

A happy me with Xiang Qin~! HAHAS, I'm chucking Siwen. LOLS x) No lahs, I'm juz kidding. Anyway, Siwen looks extremely pitiful & innocent that I don't think any1 will bear to chuck him.

Speaking of which, I'm FINALLY FINALLY FREE from the torturous memories containing Wenfeng~! this is like, my 1st free birthday since sec 3!!!! ^^ I shall credit all of this to God who is always there for me to see me through the darkest times. & also, my sec sch frenz (Huiyi, Linxiu, Hweeli, Yirong, Ann, Angeline) who were there to comfort me & always willing to spend time with me when they can see that I'm sad. Or to pass me tissue and say funny things that makes me laugh when I cry. Also to my jc frenz who in one way or another saw me through my jc1 tumultous journey. Puvana, Sijie, Nia mainly (: whom I like totally, dumped all my troubles on. Thank you the three of you! You are like, the people whom I consider closest to me in the clique~ ^^ & all 3 of u are so different, so unique but still.... such great & nice people XD & special mention to CY here. For that favour that you did for me, which then drew me to God. HAHAS~ Funny how He works. Can nvr undstd His might wisdom.

Btw, I'm exactly 9months old spiritually!!!! (Spiritual birthday was on 5th Jan 08) (: I shall continue to grow in God, & more & more in discipline. I'm super lazy & slack =.=


This is the gigantic cake which we could not finish at all =.= Huiyi brought it home coz I didn't want to bring it back xP Ops, but it's delicious^^

LOLS, it looks so @_@ after cutting!!! HAHAS xP

THANK YOU SECTION

Okies, now I have a long list of thanks to give. I sound like I've won the Golden Horse Awards. LOLS x)

Firstly, thank You, my bestest best friend... God my Heavenly Father. For giving me all that I have now. (I wouldn't say no to good prelim results. Although I doubt it, coz ... I barely studied!!! =.= Nvm, somehow it'll work out~ @_@) For my friends, family who are so loving & nice (: & for being able to live comfortably, for the great food I've been having these few days xP & for everything. For being the great confidant that He is. The only one who truly understands EVERYTHING I feel, every thought & emotion that I go through. the only one who is always with me. Who never leaves or forsakes me. Who comforts me & fills me with joy. Because I have Him, my life is complete ^^ thank You, Lord, I duno how to thank You enough (x

2ndly, to my family. Who are gona eat at Nihon Mura with me. & for their gift to me, which I direly need, becoz I'm so BROKE T.T for their love & acceptance of my newfound faith in God. Although sometimes... sighs... But I pray that someday they will get to know God Himself. (: to my parents for supporting me financially & emotionally. HaHAS, I realise I get my crying tendancies from my mum, we get all touched & teary watching tv shows. LOLS x) To my father for working hard to support us. I pray God will watch over his business & he can tide through these tough times.

to my dear cousin, Weeting (: For the cute earrrings that I'm definitely going to wear when I go out ^^

3rdly, my friends... Oh my... how to start? =.=

Ok, I shall classify in groups.

My sec sch frenz. Chewyan, Hweeli, Ang Huiyi, Linxiu, Li Huiyi, Ann, Yirong, Angeline, Eunice. For being the great friends that you are, for the love & concern & encouragement that you always give me. though we dun talk as much now, hope we don't lose contact~! Special thanks to Hweeli, Huiyi & Linxiu for the gifts & for meeting me. & to Chewyan, who smsed me early to tell me she'll meet me after prelims to pass me the gift. OH MY! We so need to catch up, my dear best friend in choir since sec 1! xP

My jc frenz... My girls. 10 of us, me included. Puvana, Sijie, Nia, Yixiu, Yvonne Mummy, Xinya Daddy, Lu Huiyi, Nadiah & Jan. Thanks for being such great pals!! JC life is SO FUN & CRAZY hanging out with you all!!! Whacky & crazy 2807!!! For their super early birthday song~ What an insane class my class is. Special mention to Tim, Eve, Amanda & Mike my siblings in Christ who are really so encouraging & spur one another on in our walk with God in our daily lessons. Especially Eve & Tim who are really such wise children of God whom give good advice. Thank you all of you who contributed to let me go for prom!!! Like Kunal & Elliot. whom I din expect to chip in! Coz I'm not as close to them compared to others. but thank you so much y'all~!

TEP... For the surprising celebration. All 11 of us. including me. CY, Den, Fangyun, Pammie, Wanling, Siqi, Yuhui, Diantha, Yiheng & Shimon ^^ Thanks so much for the white tote bag~I'm gona carry it to sch (when there's no need to carry heavy stuff) & definitely to service every week! & for the adorable & touching card, rose, cake, treat, & whatever you all gave too that you co-ordinated with Nia which I DUNO WHAT IT IS =.= & for being such great companions last year when we first hosted our buddies & later in end of year when we were overseas without our family in Tianjin & Beijing, where we became like a family. & for turning up for outings to celebrate others' birthdays, for signing the cards, for paying for the gifts (: thank you all of you, every single 1 of u are so nice & fun to be with ^^ Special mention to Fangyun & Pammie here, whom I'm the closest to out of the girls. Thank you the 2 of u, u make me smile!!!!

My care group, JC East A 3. For being encouraging & helping each other along our walk with God & when we work hard together for CG08~ ^^ Mainly Louis, Junwei, Den, CY, Mel, Yixiu, Yiteng. Thank you every single 1 of you, for making me feel at home in this care group that was extremely foreign (except for 3 faces CY, Den & Xiu) to me when I first came to know God, I really see a consistent effort & genuine interest in others from all of them, a willingness to get to know me better when I was new.

Thank you to my shepherd, I'm not an easy sheep to handle ^^ I'm very stubborn & I have very weird viewpoints on matters =.= & I'm a lazy girl x_x Thank you to CY, you're still the closest guy friend I have. Maybe I'm still prejudiced against guys [."] LOLS x) But hahas, yahs, sometimes when Nia says, she wonders how we can ever be friends becoz we are SO different, I'd think, because we love God & we are bonded by Spirit. Thank you, CY, you're such a funny brother-in-Christ & sometimes you're like totally random. But thanks for always being willing to lend a listening ear! Thank you to Den. His nice temperament, intelligence & patience in teaching others who r hopeless in what he's good at is really !!!! ^^ I'd really like to thank God for CY & Den becoz their love for God was what I saw through their behaviour to others when I first knew them through the exchange programme last year in May. It's what I'd say consists of 5% of how God moves. the other 95% is God Himself of course, His presence & His love for me ^^ Thank you to CY for pestering me to go for church service the first few times.

There're so many people whom I'd like to thank but I think I have trouble thanking all here. But I hope I din miss out anybody [."] If I din mention you & u're a friend of mine, don't worry!!! XP It must be coz I'm a bit =.= after too many days of good food.... -.-" sighs.

Thank you everyone who made my life more colourful & joyful in one way or another~! ^^ I love every single 1 of you~!

Lastly, thank You God again. For placing all these great people in my life for me to love~ ^^ & for Your neverending love & mercy & grace to every single one of Your children.