This post was written on this Monday
WHOA so many things to do
WHOA so many things to do
Shall not post this blog post until Puvana's surprise birthday celebration is over. I really pray that it goes well [."] This post will only appear after thursday this week.
Her 18th birthday is on this coming Sunday.
I've already made e card & passed it around. Not alota people picked up on the fact that the cover page was an mp3 player =.= GOSH. we were planning to get it for her. But in the end, SHE GOT IT WITH HER FATHER @_@ LOLS, poof, there goes our plan to get her a mp3 player @_@
So we decided to go with this: (Changed this according to what we bought already)
1) Tom & jerry cake
2) Disney Princess balloon
3) Cartoon/disney waterbottle & Precious Moments cushion
4) Capital land voucher (Man, that can buy you the whole world sia @_@ LOLS~ Cause most shopping centres belong to Capital Land )
5) Card handmade with alota love
LOLS, alota work went into planning & making this thing work. I sure hope that she really likes it. If it's just OK, I'll like, break down & cry... The amount of time & confusion & stress plus the workload that's piling up. & the constant feeling that I've not done sufficient revision.
So many things to do. IS not edited. Care group roles not done. Scanning answers for maths for Hyun Ae now [."] AAAHHH