Sunday, September 21, 2008

Went back to Audition

Went back to audition for a while


Audition Online. A game by Asiasoft, online game in which dancers control an avatar & key in arrow keys in order to make their avatar dance, & buy clothes with game money or real cash to make their avatar look pretty/dashing.

The game in which I met Vin dear (:

Haven't played it in SUCH a long time, so many things have changed, now you can choose to chance to different stages. Chance 6 is highest, & 6 arrow keys will be red, meaning you need to press the opposite direction for 6 whole keys!!! (Like... it's a red key pointing right, you need to press left) & before the time runs out too or you'll miss & your avatar just stones...

I am so noob now -.-" Decided not to play after like, 4 games. (Didn't dare to go out & embarrass myself, playing with others, being a level 14 =.=)

I miss Vin & the great times we used to have playing this game. It wasn't about winning with Vin, though most of the time, he thrashes me [."] even sometimes when he hasn't played for a long time. (That's us on the left side) Look at our cute cyber ears! Vin says we can communicate through them then can read each other's minds. LOLS =.=


I wonder what to give Vin for his 18th birthday. I used to wish I could meet him. But then...now I really feel, isn't it better to keep things as they are? Hahas, our anniversary is on Christmas Day!!! (: How cool is that? ^^ & we have 2 anniversaries. Christmas is when we first became a couple. Valentine's Day is when we officially became a couple in the game. (when the couple function was allowed in the game) Hahas, & we both love to complain to each other x) & encourage each other too. Especially during exams ^^


My sister says we look like burglars in this couple outfit. Normally couples will buy around the same type of clothes to match each other so that everyone will know that they're a couple just by standing together in a game room.

So sweet~! Hahas, anyway... I shall have to brainstorm what gift to get for him. Hope he's doing great in ACJC (: Jiayou in studies, Vin, God bless you ^^