Went running this morning
Met up with Hyun Ae (finally learnt the proper way to pronounce her name LOLS? O.o) this morning to go running. Thank God for the wonderful weather, it was gona rain but it didn't, & the wind was so strong that when it blew, the trees started to drop leaves & Hyun Ae was trying to catch them before they fell to the ground. i was just enjoying the wind's embrace & how refreshing it felt to run against it (: it is seriously the best weather ever to run in. Didn't exactly run as much as I'd have liked, but I figured I'd better use that free period in the morning wisely.
Went to bathe in the admin block. Hyun Ae is right, actually the water is like, really so much more gentle than the showers at the sport complex =.= IT HURTS SIA! The water jets are like, extremely strong, so uncomfortable to bathe at sports com shower room! [."]
& wow, it was really very refreshin & I felt so fresh & clean! though it got rather cold. & I ran out of the bathroom without tidying my uniform to meet Louey to pass him the stuff I cut whilst waiting for the train to come.
Btw, I woke up early but I reached late becoz I stupidly left my shoebag containing all my bathing stuff on my mum's car when I got off at Bishan MRT. & nobody at home picked the phone & my mum forgot to bring her phone. Was seriously ticked off when she finally picked up (hallelujah to the finally picking up part, not the getting ticked off part) Thank You to my sweet Lord who sent the bus 229 & the kind bus driver who waited for me at the bus-stop even though all the passengers getting off got off already & nobody was getting on, cause he could see that I was running to catch it. God is so nice to me~! always, always, always... Even though I'm not that nice to Him in many ways [."]
Glad Operation Gummy is going ok (: praise God~^^
Anyway, it's kinda late now & I haven't finished my IS. I'm seriously getting @_@ by the seriously, extremely snail-paced progress I'm making on it. I really HAVE TO & NEED TO get it done by tomorrow hopefully so that I can consult my teacher asap T.T SOBS today at CG we were praying & my prayer needs were encompassed in discipline to do my IS. Den was praying, please give Chloe the discipline to do her IS, she's been doing it since I don't know when... i was like O.o YAH, God! T.T OH the agony!!
I spent $1.20 on the soya bean pearl drink that Jan & Sijie recommended today after Care group. AAAHHH x_x I really shouldn't have. i've been wanting to drink it since first prelims exam week, but I kept telling myself I need the $$ to bless others. today I yielded to temptation. But I guess it was ok lahs, not like I drink everyday? =.= i still have the ability to put the desire off.
I must rebond my fringe before prom or it'll look like a bush or something [".]
Hope everything goes well tmr man, LORD HELP US!!! @_@