Friday, September 26, 2008

Ate Puvana's cake & took photos xP

Happy birthday, Puv ^^
Nice Tom & Jerry cake right? It tastes nice too x) Royal Choc. Hahas~ Chose it cause she always tells me I look like the canary in Tom & Jerry. (up till now I've never seen it before =.=)
We asked Karan & Elliot to join us too x) Used the self-timer on my camera. Did I tell you how much I love my camera? xP
Hahas, Shoot Puvana x) Happy birthday, gal~ ^^
Classic picture right? xP LOLS, all Sijie & Hyun Ae's doing. LUCKY I didn't go for the birthday celebration they planned for me @_@ I really can't stand cake on my face x) HAHAS, oh well, do check out the other pictures. Already uploaded em on facebook. Hyun Ae tells me I'm always the photographer. LOLS, Den says the same thing whenever I take out my camera. I think it's a good thing, what would you all do without me to take photos & leave memories to look back on fondly? xP MUHAHA x) & unglam photos included



This is a video of Puvana blowing the flame on her candle's cake.

Thank God for you, Puvana, for the joy that you bring to all of us. & your laughter. I pray that you'll continue to walk strong with God cause He's the one who gives us so many blessings & floods us with His love (: Continue to work hard for A levels & God will bless us abundantly. His promise is that He will never abandon us even though sometimes we are unfaithful. I thank God for Him for bringing us together, you're such a treasured & loved sister-in-Christ & a funny & humorous hubby~ I might not be the most jovial & light-hearted person, & I'm far from perfect with my whines & complaints & irritable mood at times, but thank you so much for loving me so much & for bringing so much comfort & providing so much solace.

I decided to upload the other videos & photos on facebook instead. (Youtube takes really long to upload & process =.=) So if you don't have facebook... What are you doing man?!?! Facebook is like, basic man! & you're missing out on a lota photos & aLOT about my life too! (Not that you're interested in my life, but you'll most probably be in my albums if you're reading my blog since I don't give out my link freely @_@) LOLS, do check out the one where Hyun Ae & Sijie smear Puvana's face with abit of cake x_x



This is a video taken on Xinya & Hyun Ae's 18th birthday celebration in Fish & Co Glasshouse. Sry I totally din upload it until now.

I want to thank God for my class prayer meet group (: It's really amazing to have a group of people in your class you know you can always turn to & who are close enough to you cause we see each other often in lessons to see how you are doing. Thank you all for the encouragement that all of you have given me & I really want to grow more strongly with God. It's a blessing to have all of them in my life. Thank God for Eve & Tim, their wisdom & their trust in God, their leadership abilities God has blessed them with, the care & concern they always shower on me, Amanda for her trust in God despite circumstances through the good & the very bad, Karan for his faith, he is a living testament of what our Lord can do in peoples' lives & how He is truly mighty to save,Elliot for his encouragement about my CSC when we met later & the change in him how God has humbled him, Puvana for her constant amusing sharings & her sentimental speeches & prayers that always touch my heart & Yixiu for her encouragement & funny things she says. Thank You for every single one of them, they are really just amazing men & women of God whom I really learn so much from (:

Today Operation Gummy was the most unsuccessful out of the 3 days I've done it. Junwei was telling me, let's come early on Monday & give out. Don't go for prayer meet, everyone go out & do it for God. I was like, OH MY SKY! I was rather encouraged by him. It was quite a good bonding time to me, because I know him the least well out of everyone in my caregroup. (Then again, I sort of distance myself from them nowadays so nobody knows what I'm thinking/feeling =.= my fault) It's very easy to think, haiya, TJC lehs, TJCians aren't receptive, they'll all just think you're weird. Today, when I was doing it with Junwei, something he said struck me. I asked, do you think what we're doing is illegal? He said, I don't care, seriously, we're already at the stage where we can't afford to care because it is that desperate already. & I was like, much as it sounds super despo & pathetic, it is extremely true. We are really despo & pathetic now. Look at our J1s. We have virtually 0 number of people. Can you imagine what's gona happen next year when we have to come back just to outreach? We are not even students anymore, & unless we can secure job in TJC (quite unlikely =.= cause it seems like none of us want to teach) we are truly 100% pathetic sia.

Junwei was telling me that he knows it's hard to step out of your comfort zone, it's not easy approaching strangers. He reminded me of the purpose of all this. Yes, it's very uncomfortable, people think us insane or mad or worse... [."] but then we only have so little time left in this school. Why not make it count for the One who loves us so dearly & is ALWAYS there for us & knows how we feel & gives us so much joy & blessings?

How are we gona do it... I really duno [".] In such a short time, with my results looking like.... this horrible mess=.= Some of us starting to doubt/feel like taking a break from all this already (like me when I realise I can't do a good job for my IS T.T) & A levels 37 or something days away... I duno. I guess we can only do what we can & trust in God. God gives at the perfect timing & His ways are higher than ours anytime, I strongly believe in that.

Sometimes, it's so hard to keep my spirit high & joyful. I hope I can really be a blessing to others around & really shine in my results too. Like Tim. If he can juggle his leadership position in church & still top the level in subjects/ score so well for like, all his subjects, why can't I when I'm not even a ministry leader? I have an IS to do, so does he. But you don't see him compromising on his walk with God.

T.T God, I really hope that I won't disappoint You. I'm sure You know how afraid I am of that.
Please always draw me close to You whenever I start to show signs of falling away. I know You are the only one who can complete me & really give me true joy.