I can do this
I just need more discipline & more co-ordination & detailed planning. & perseverance! @_@
I really have no exact idea on what I'm disappointed about. But if Louis & Jasmine can feel it, they being my anointed leaders... then it should be true if not entirely, but to some extent.
1 more month left only T.T
T.T in more than 2 ways.... [."]
I know Louis is right. Is it correct? Is it beneficial for you? & do you want to do it? @_@
Sometimes I find myself pushing God away with petty tantrums & ridiculous tiny things, though He's always there for me nevertheless[."] I shouldn't take His amazing love for granted. Shouldn't create a rift between myself & some people.
Today God helped me prepare for CG roles. I was clueless & out of creativity & inspiration.
& today God showed me what it means to trust. For some reason, He's the only one whose words contain so much weight & so much comfort. See lahs, Chloe, look at yourself. How can you ill-treat your mafia boss? XP LOLS x_x Haix... God, sometimes I don't know what to say to You. How come You understand me so perfectly well? & how come You know just the right thing to say all the time?
Okies, jiayou everyone! We can do it together! Strive on hard yea? (: Go Chloe, jiayou, Someone up there is cheering you on ^^ *looks up into skies above the clouds & beyond & waves enthusiastically*