Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bdae Celebration with TEP (:

Thank you everyone (: Here I would like to thank everyone who made wednesday such a great day (: I really appreciate every single one of you for taking time off mugging for promos/prelims (UGH prelims =.=) to come out to pei me for my birthday~! Your company, friendship & love plus the laughter you bring has brought me much happiness. Thank God for every single one of you for your gift of friendship, quoting Nia, that's the best gift of all (:

Thank you to Hweeli, you're my best friend too ^^ Cause you're always so understanding and willing to lend a listening ear. & also cause you're very classic, selling prawn noodles? What is this??? (She was telling me the whole night that she sells prawn noodles & only gets 1 rest day a year, that's on Chinese New Year =.= LOLS)

Hans food was good, I ate chicken chop, Hweeli ate Fish & Chips for dinner at Marina Square. We were originally supposed to go to Singapore river to sit there & chat & munch on packed food. But God's will was that it was raining non-stop. Then after we had dinner, I said let's go there & walk one round outside Esplanade, then it started to drizzle on us. So it was like @_@ God, thank You arh. LOLS x) No lahs, He has His own ways ^^

LOLS, unglam picture of Hweeli. Cause she took a very close up shot on me with my camera, which I deleted so she was trying to protect herself as I attacked her with the camera. LOLS x)
See what I mean when I say she's classic? Look at that smiley face she made with the food she didn't eat! @_@ LOLS x)


Thank you to Li Huiyi, for this cute light that changes colour & is super pretty (:

Thank you Hweeli & Weeting, my dear cousin for these cute adorable ear-rings/ear studs! They are SO TOTALLY my type!!! I especially like the donuts & heart shaped cake ^^ but the giraffe & bookworm earrings are adorable too x)
Now I would like to thank a group of people who made wednesday exceptionally great & fun & pleasantly surprising!!! Thank you to Tianjin Exchange & my shepherd (: For coming out all the way to E-hub (YES, CY chose E-hub at Pasir Rise of all places =.= LOLS) to have a meal with me. LOLS, as Den accurately pointed out, very funny arh? O.o
We were waiting for CY & Den to come & meet us. Went to the arcade. Fangyun & CY were acting all secretive. CY passed me the gift from TEP which was bought & chosen by Pammie & her friend on Tuesday before Metamorphosis concert at our church. So I was carrying it already on wednesday. then I tried to eavesdrop on Fangyun's conversation with CY but still didn't get what they were buying. @_@

Playing in the arcade with Shimon & Fangyun. Thank you Fangyun Laogong for treating me to the game (: had a lot of fun. We cleverly chose "Hard" for our last round so we died terribly, missing quite a lot of beats. @_@

Shimon & Fangyun playing the hoops game. There was this crazy guy with score 500+. =.= GOSH, & all he does is play, play & play.

Me & Fangyun got owned by Shimon in this thing, cause we were very very bad at goalkeeping. But the funniest moment was when Shimon kicked the ball into his own goalpost, scoring a point for the two of us. LOLS x) We burst out laughing like duno what.

Then I called CY & asked him to come over. He was at Mac Cafe with Mel, Den & Yuhui. I was like, O.o come over now, I want to take neoprint! There was this machine in the arcade, & it was the one with green screen to make special effects! I took it at J8 with Huiyi, Hweeli, Linxiu, Li Huiyi & Yirong that time. Then the shop closed down. Anyway, we didn't make good use of the effects. Everything was like covered cause there were like, too many of us. @_@ Hahas~!

Then Fangyun went out without saying anything. Me & Shimon stayed inside the arcade & I was talking to him. Then after quite a long time, Fangyun didn't come back so I was like O.o Shimon said, let's go out so we went outside. & Den, Cy & Mel were there. Hahas, I was very amused by the red rose that Den was holding. It was apparently Fangyun's idea. Aiyo, roses are so ex! T.T I feel sorry for their pockets, having to spend so much. then Fangyun & I commented on how the 2 guys Den & CY who took Bio as a subject, didn't even bother to take water for the poor rose. LOLS x) Yarlorhs! Sum more Den is A student worhs! tsk tsk xP

Thank you everyone (: I really like the rose~! So pretty. It's now reviving after my mum placed it in a bottle full of water. LOLS xP YAY~!

Then for what I wanted... neoprint!!! Decided to treat everyone but because me & Fangyun are very bad at choosing cutting, we chose one that made everything equal size=.= so everything was SO SMALL T.T SOBS

But it was very fun nonetheless^^ Quite long nvr take neoprints, only on special ocassions then take x) Quite a waste of $$$ to take all the time.

God made the neoprint machine decorating time stop. LOLS x) No lahs, cause there was no1 else waiting to decorate, so Fangyun & I had a lot of time to decorate & alota fun decorating. I haven't cut them for everyone yet xP OPS Thank you everyone for obliging me, yarhlah I know neoprints are like... quite childish. But at least the effects are nice xP & it's fun when you take with friends like you people~! ^^

Then we went to this restaurant for lunch. Called "BBQ Chicken". The food was nice~ it's famous for it's chicken of course. Was quite ex but worth it because there was this special, so they gave us soup + drink + a scoop of ice cream +meal at the same price for the meal alone (: So it was quite worth it. Thank you to TEP for paying for $4 of my meal ^^V I know that they really burnt a lot of $$$ on me. Really thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! x)

I was very touched by the ice cream card that Fangyun made for me. Pammie drew her own ice cream cone x) SO SWEET!!! & every page had a picture of the person from TEP with me!!! For those that Fangyun could not find a picture of both of us, she put the person alone. But still ...! WOW ^^ I was really really very touched. & it was very well decorated. Fangyun should take over in making cards for others' birthdays x) MUHAHA ^^ Thank you to TEP for signing it (: Am touched by what you all wrote. I LURVE THE CARD SO MUCH!!! I'm gona frame it or something xP
A happy & blessed Chloe (: Thank you Yuhui for holding the rose. LOLS & I love the cake!!!! Didn't eat it until dinner time. But it is really very delicious!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you ^^ Strawberry butter cake! Fangyun laogong knows what I like really very well. & it actually looks very pretty!!! But by dinner time, it became (as below) LOLS, but it's still very cute & sweet! Super nice to eat! (Looks really ex too =.= gosh)
Thank you Yuhui for coming down even though she didn't eat with us~! ^^ She already had lunch. thank you worhs~
Thank you Shimon, Den, Mel, CY, Fangyun, Yuhui for making wednesday such a great day~! God bless all of you & really thank God for every single one of you ^^ Thanks for being such great friends xP
What I ate, chicken cutlet along with root bear, vanilla ice cream & mushroom soup.
We were all !!! when Den's food came. It's like, a really really huge burger. I was quite surprised he managed to finish almost all of it. except the fries.
Eat~~!!! ^^ I love food! thank You Lord for the food (: Yum yum~!
After that, everyone left to go mug. But my laogong was so nice as to stay with me. We were gona watch Boys over Flowers (japanese meteor garden) but because it was sneak preview, (it comes out only on the 4th, thursday) it only had 1 timing... 5.30pm. We were like, WHAT?!?! So in the end, we went K-box!!! $14.50 NETT YES, no GST, cover charge no +++. $14.50 NETT! & check it out.... the 2 of us got such a gigantic room!!! It is like, super big for 2 people!!! xP Wahaha, the both of us were delighting over it ^^

We sang from 2.30 to 6pm. & the funny thing was, nobody came to rush us to leave even at 6pm or ask us to pay the bill. WOW! But we left on time anyway because we had been singing for a LOT. thank you Fangyun for staying with me (: Really had fun with my dear laogong~! ^^

& there was also free flow sprite & coke. (which we didn't make use of coz we didn't drink that much) & 2 plates of nuggets/ fries, we chose nuggest. & 2 titbits or fruits. All included in the $14.50. I was like... WHOA, God, that is so cool!!!
Funny how almost everything went well on Wednesday xP But thank You God for giving me such great friends (: (inclusive of everyone else I know since I don't hate anyone... my sec sch frenz, my jc frenz ^^) & also, a great family too. My dad was very understanding though I had been out practically the whole day.
Fangyun was telling me that one of her dar's friends also likes to sing at k-box & is also very loyal to his friends. & he's very sentimental cause he keeps all the tickets stub from movies & puts them nicely in a box. I was like, huh? isn't that normal? I do that too. She was like, hahas~ I want to intro him to you. then we can go out together, I won't be so lonely. LOLS !!!! Fangyun!!! =.= After I finish uni lahs~^^ waiting for my Prince Charming to show up after uni. God, please let me marry early, I want a 2-people-world for at least 3 years before we have any children XP tee hee ~

Now for a close up of the other neoprints (: decorated by me & Fangyun ^^ *drumrolls*

This one is decorated by me. Notice where the arrow is pointing? Where is Den? O.o LOLS x) I added a tiara for myself xP HAHAS~The neoprint machine makes our eyes look funny. CY looks like a girl!!! LOLS (:

This one is decorated by Fangyun. SO cute, the ghosts ~^^ YAY Victory xP
We are on an aeroplane in this one. Can see the aeroplane tail next to me (:

This is in a bathtub (: The rubber duckie smashing Shimon. Decorated by fangyun! LOLS, look at the towel on her head! & what's on CY's head! LOLS x_X
Decorated by me~ I made everyone kings & queens ^^V YAY~! Silly Den, he said "Hua She Tian Zu" Meaning like, it's already very nice but you add something extra which ruins it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this!?!? *pouts* XP hahas~ Is hua long dian jing (adding what is missing to make it perfect)
Thank you everyone! I'm so blessed to have such great friends ^^& btw.. I still don't get it. What is the other gift that TEP is giving me that CY ask me to ask Siti & the girls in my clique? O.o
Anyway, thank You God for giving me great friends in sec sch & JC xP Thank you everyone who made this birthday such a joyful & great one in one way or another!!! ^^V Love all of you~!