Sayonara Prelims, Heellloooo A levels =.=
Diaos, yahs, I noe this post title isn't very nice AT ALL [."] but at least prelims are out of the way! thank God I survived through it all. Special thanks to Him for giving me the energy to mug till I only slept for 2 hours studying for 2dae's China studies essay paper (: thank You SO, SO MUCH, Daddy God!
Btw, I'm trying to restrain myself from putting photos or videos in my posts so often [".] I tend to do that too often, resulting in very long loading of my blog on my own com =.= diaos... & I'm sure it hangs others' computers.... @_@
Anyway, though I think I really, really could have done so much better by slacking less, procrastinating less & concentrating more!!! T.T But at least it's over ^^ Sayonara to prelims... I hope I do ok... (I don't think I should expect more than ok with the amount of effort I put in -.-" ) I was telling Sijie if I don't do well for Lit Paper 4, Csc paper 2 & Econs csqs, I won't be surprised. See lah! Never make good use of the weekened you had to study!!!
I am going back to RE-DOING & EDITING my IS after going running tomorrow morning. I passed by such a small margin it totally reduces my chances of getting an A for CSC. & CSC is the only subject I am confident I can get an A in. The rest... *sighs* I'm gona chiong lyk siao starting next week (& I must be sure to do it! GOD HELP ME T.T ) & PRAY REALLY REALLY HARD for God's grace to prevail ~ (: Lols, I'm such a cheat. Ohohoho x)
I celebrated end of prelims by going to watch movie with my sis. She kindly treated me to the ticket,we watched Mamma Mia, she had promised to treat me for my birthday gift but because of preparation for prelims, we didn't go watch Boys over Flowers, the Hani Yori Dango movie @_@ Thanks Sis xP Anyway, we watched it at cathay cine, I love Cathay, it has great & comfy seats & the student price beats Golden Village's one hands down! Golden Village doesn't provide the student price 1 week after the movie first airs =.= Gosh @_@
I felt very sick after eating Long John. I was like, God forgive me, I really can't finish it. My fault actually, cause I over-ordered =.= Anyway, I'm now officially afraid of Long John after today's 'traumatic experience,' so I'm gona avoid it for the next 1 month until I can bear to eat it again.
Anyway, I haven't blogged about it yet, but more thanks for a happy & blessed 18 birthday to more people...
Yixiu, Puvana, Sijie, Nia who wanted to surprise me with a cake at maths consultation but it failed cause I didn't turn up. Thank you so much, you girls!!!! (:
Nad, Jan, Yvonne, Sijie for the earring!!! (: I like it very much. Feel like posting the photos but... =.= nvm, anyway they're cute ^^ thanks so much!
& special thanks to Sijie & Nia who spent time to write a letter to me. & Nia for her guide-to-prom phamphlet which I took TOO seriously. There was one part that said something like, now all you need is a hot date. & I said, huh? But jc prom don't need date, & nobody brings dates... [."] then she was like, it was just for the sake of making it look like a guide. & I went... OOOOHHHHHH!!! & Sijie taking tym & effort to draw that picture of me in a gothic dress.
Speaking of goth, today I went to check out Haru Goth at Fareast plaza. Oh my, they are like, super ex, 1 top alone is like, $80+++ & the lolita outfits are also sold seperately & at high prices too. I was like @_@ OK..... =.= Anyway the goth tops are too goth for me. I was thinking of something sweeter but still goth [".] HmM Chloe's search continues for a goth outfit, I amused myself by thinking what if I wore a gothic lolita costume to prom night??? LOLS, that'd be classic.
& thank you to my care group members & Chialing & Apinun for that weird 'surprise.' They like, cheated my feelings. Louis was like, ok, let's close our eyes & pray. & I really followed & then he suddenly said, open your eyes at a random time & I opened my eyes to find a tiny cake in front of me. I was like.... OH MY SKY!!! So embarrassing.... @_@ Anyway, thank God for all of them for taking time off & for their affirmations (: & I felt so weird actually, because I was like... I'm not that cheerful all the time...-.-" LOLS x_x & actually, I'm also quite sian in the morning. Is just seeing others makes me naturally happy too (:
They also gave me a black jacket for prom. (My tube dress is really plain =.=) Thanks my girls & care group for the Bible that's really easy to find verses with (: It's so much more convenient than my study Bible. I was quite irritated with study Bible recently. I decided to rely on myself more & not look at the side questions so I totally left it on the shelf recently. OPS x) Not that I don't love it still.
I duno whether to feel happy when people tell me that I'm like a child in many ways. I guess it's good cause it means I will follow God wherever He wants me to go. Nvm, silly/naiive people have their own fortunes. (according to a chinese proverb)
Okies, YAY I'm free for now to relax for like... 1 day =.= The haunting thought of an IS that only scraped through the passing mark is really agonising. it was quite nice when Mr Tan asked, is this your last paper? & everyone in my class said no except me. I was like, oh thank God that I end today, I will flunk the paper if I have another one next day after sleeping for two mere hours -.-"
God, I want to sleep T.T LOLS @_@ *yawns* I'll sign off now. Ciao, people, & happy partying to those whose prelims have ended too ^^ God bless everyone x)