This is a new song of the chinese pop girl band SHE in their new album
I think about half the songs are nice in this album. I really prefer their old albums compared to the new. One of it is this, it has 2 lines where the lyrics & tune are from Jay Chou's song "An Jing." So it was quite cool (: SHE seems to like to do that? O.o One of the other songs I like is called Tian Liang Le. (The sky has brightened up) 天亮了。Think I shall post it another day, but is a good song.
只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里 (Jay chou! xP hahas~)
梦想中 属於我们的婚礼
却成了 单人结婚进行曲
在这场爱情角力的拔河里 爱我还是爱你
你选择了自己 wo~
撒娇的 可爱的
迷人的 爱哭的
照片裏曾经都是你喜欢的
如今我还在原地
你却走回你的记忆
你说我爱你太多
就快要把你淹没
你害怕幸福
短暂一秒就崩落
分开是一种解脱
让你好好的想我
我想要的那片天空
你是不是能够给我
你说我给你太多 却不能给我什麼
分不清激情承诺永恒或迷惑
爱情是一道伤口
我们各自苦痛
沉默是我最后温柔
是因为我太爱你 (Jay chou xP Hahas~)
I like the lyrics that I coloured red. Another sad song. Hahas~ Somehow sad songs appear more on my blog recently [".] To some extent they have a therapeutic effect when the emotions they sing of are what you experience. This is what is known as 引起共鸣 as the chinese put it.
Separation is a form of release. I'm remaining where I am but you walked back into your memories. The sky that I want, will you be able to give it to me? Unable to tell apart passion, promise, eternity or infatuation. Love is an injury, we are both suffering.
The last 2 lines are my fav, but I can't translate it. =.=沉默是我最后温柔 是因为我太爱你 Cause I don't know what's "wenrou" in english. Badly translated by Chloe version goes like this... Silence is my last expression of thoughtfulness, because I love you too much.
LOLS @_@ But doesn't it apply to alot of relationships? Reminds me of Bare Arms of Trees & the other poem we had for PC. A love so deep that you can't bring yourself to say anything, & even in silence there is an understanding reached.
Silence works both ways. Awkward silence. Helpless silence. Angry silence. Controlled silence. Deliberate silence. Comfortable silence. Understanding silence. Knowing silence. Peaceful silence. Loving silence.
I read something today that brought tears to my eyes. But our small scale 'cold war' is still going on. Because I'm a stubborn child.
Jesus Walks on the Water
22Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone, 24but the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.25During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.
27But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."
28"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."
29"Come," he said.
Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"
31Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"
==============================================I shall not comment on this.