Saturday, September 13, 2008

1 more week to end of prelims

1 more week to end of prelims

HmM [."] Yahs I shouldn't be here =.= diao @_@

I just realised my blog is overloaded with too much pictures recently-.-" UGH x_x
sry to any1 whose com has hung becoz of my blog @_@

Okies, I think I'm super unprepared & studied really little for prelims this time (GOSH CHLOE WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT??? O.o) *shakes Chloe super hard* aaaahhhh!!!!

& God is forever so nice to me. Even though I never study, somehow I manage to scrape through. Not all the time though [".] that'd be like, super unfair to those who really mugged hard. Of course, nobody wants to just scrape through when we're talking about the only ticket to uni for jc students T.T How am I gona survive?

I know, how about... STOP PROCRASTINATING & SLACKING!!! =.=

lols... ironically that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

I have been quite upset over something rather dumb [."] LOLS. Have been watching the 7pm Channel 8 Show called Love is all around. 爱在你左右。 (See what I mean about slacking? x_x) actually I don't really know what's going on that well cause I watch it on & off. But since like left 6 more episodes, like... might as well watch finish O.o

Anyway I was very impressed by the character in the show called Jiawei. He's really a very nice husband to his wife, Xiaoyue. If I'm not wrong, (cause I didn't watch everything) the two of them got married but they were both hurt by their previous lover. Ugh, sad fate. I thought wah, at last they found love in each other, so sweet (: then ...the ex-girlfriend of Jiawei called Kaiqi... UGH the typical 3rd party who is scheming & cruel & devious! Ugh, I can't stand people like this. I get so agitated watching them. A bit like Angel from MVP Valentine, Yunxi from Prince turn into Frog, Aisha in Meteor Garden 2 (the taiwanese version), Anna from Fated to love you. Aaahhhh!!! I really cannot stand devious & plotting women. Okies, I shouldn't be so evil. T.T sorry @_@

But then, I always end up sympathising with them. Being Chloe, who likes to know what happens in the shows/movies she watches before it is shown, I went to search for the finale. =.= unfortunately, it couldn't be shown. Duno wad's wrong with the website. UGH T.T if it can, I can watch if after prelims -.-" then I found out that Kaiqi, though devious & plotting & scheming as she is, she witnessed her mother killing her father cause her father had an extra maritial affair when she was a child. Hence, she's abit ... @_@ crazy & obsessed with love. So I suddenly find it very easy to forgive her for her evil actions.

But then my sis said, that doesn't mean what she did is correct. Yahs...! Causing Xiaoyue (who treats Kaiqi like a friend & confidant) to lose her baby is like !!!! & please lorh, Jiawei is married!!! =.= oh my sky! Doesn't marriage mean like... Taken lahs, please go find someone else? So disappointing to watch! aaaahhhh. I'm reminded of Iago. Manipulative & devious. But I still feel sad for her. Afterall, she just loves the guy.

But the reason I'm sad over the show is because... I really believed that Jiawei is a great guy!!! T.T Because he's so nice, sweet, thoughtful, romantic, kind, fillal, gentle and loving. But then... UGH how could he succumb to temptation & be seduced by Kaiqi, who betrayed him by sleeping with her boss to be a star & hurt him before he met Xiaoyue(something like that) & then lead to a divorce with Xiaoyue? T.T that like, totally dashed all my hopes that they are a blissful couple. I mean, of course, it's just a show. But it really got me wondering... oh my sky! Are all men like that? I really genuinely believed Jiawei is such a great guy! He's like, the type of guy I would marry @_@

Now I'm like x_x why like that??? If he was not that nice, he could have been firmer with Kaiqi & not always let her have her way & manipulate him! Suddenly "Bingley" from Pride & Prejudice comes into mind. LOLS. But I still prefer him to Mr Darcy xP hahas~Darcy is so Nia's type. lols~ x) Oh no... I'm so disappointed with the character. Okies, I think I'm abit crazy, being so disappointed over a show [."] hahas

Ahhhh ... God, I hope my future hubby will be extremely faithful to me. & I will be faithful to him too (: whoever he is =.= lols~~~

Anyway, I'm thankful to God who told me this...

Psalm 116:5-6
The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The Lord protects the simplehearted;when I was in great need, He saved me.

(: Frankly speaking, I was worried earlier this week because... I have never been struck with the forceful realisation that I'm very blur & a bit stupid (not study wise, but everything else) & I'm really... like a child =.= CRIES T.T That is very sad... T.T because that'll mean I will be easily hurt because I will trust easily. Oh my, I think I will be like Xiaoyue, treating the person who's trying to harm me like my best friend & going the extra mile for her! AahH T.T * subjecting myself to others' devious plots!!! T.T NOOO!!!

But then I guess.... diao... Chloe why are you worrying? Just do whatever is right in God's eyes (: & I believe He will watch over me. Even if I fall & get hurt, He will help me get back on my feet again. that's why He's so amazing mahs^^

But I still hope I have a faithful, nice & gentle husband. LOLS x)