2dae we learnt in sermon about being authentic christians...
There are so many things I have to repent for. There are so many things I want to tell God. There are so many things I wish I could make a promise to God. There are so many things I miss about having an open mind, heart & soul to You. There are so many things that I want to thank God for.

Hahas, if I were God, I would strike Chloe with a lightning blot @_@
ErR- obviously, I'm not God. & please lahs, how to compare myself with Him? He got such a funny & weird sense of humour. & His love is really like a flood x_x My love can only be at most a river. (I can't ever be as hiong as God, LOLS) Anyway, God is merciful, he wun strike me wif a lightning bolt -.-" unlike Chloe, who delights in torturing herself. I'm obviously just kidding =.= who in the right mind likes to torture herself?
But I think I ought to be punished. God, can You please just shake me very, very hard?? very, very, very, very.... You know like when u're sleeping in on a sunday morning & someone just screams into your ears, enough to make u deaf? Something like that... [".] LOLS, Chloe u r so lame can??!! -.-"

I want to be this yellow one (: