Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mardi Gras

25th May 2008 (Sunday)

Ok, I didn't really take tat much photos during Mardi Gras & I was with my actors cept 4 a short while when I went out to meet Huiyi & Linxiu.

Me & Linxiu! So happy that she & Huiyi took time out to come watch me. They stayed till my performance ended at 9.30 plus. So nice of them (: & Friday was actually Linxiu bdae. I passed them their prezies. I feel so bad that my prezie is lyk so low-budget. But then... I M REALLY BROKE LIAOS @_@

Thank u Linxiu for coming! (:
Thank u Huiyi for coming. Both of em were laughing at me when I went to meet them =.= LOLS oh well~ anyway, do u realise tat my cat make up is lyk, changing everytym? O.o LOLS! x_x but I think this is nicer than e performance nite. Yinghsuan drew tat nite's 1.
Met Jan & Sijie & Raj at e food stalls there. So kind of Raj to snap a photo for us (: Sijie looks so wackY ! tat's The Quibbler. She's acting as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
My SM & director saw that every1 was looking crazy. So they decided to draw their hands too. crazy people @_@ btw, I thought I was poor thing, until I saw e drama people dressed as a strawberry & a grape. OH MY SKY! It was so cute. Yinghsuan was drawing my make-up then she told me, actually, mine is so much better. LOLS
YAY! No more going insane & being frustrated with chinese drama related stuff! HURRAY! E 3 of us r free!!! xP
Jiayi is our new Chinese drama president. I think she has a lot to worry about. I hope she lightens up. Yinghsuan was teaching her tat sometimes, u can't expect every1 to accomplish wad u want. Yahs, totally man x_x
Me & Shuying (:
Cam-whoring xP
MEOW~~ z_z
Shengli & Yaokun. I dun think it's obvious here but Yaokun has a heart shape on her face. (: hahas~

Well, quite sad that I din really get to walk around much @_@ but saw a lot of people dressed up. So much so tat even we don't look weird anymore. x_x hahas~ oh well, wad a pity. It was such a tiring nite though. On e way home with Yinghsuan & Yijun, we were totally dead tired [."] Haix, think I will miss these wacky people. x)