Tomorrow is Mothers' Day (: We're celebrating by bringing Mummy out to Nihon Mura (Also known as Japanese Village) to eat tmr ^^ I went to search online for the name & telephone number (Dad is so lazy can! @_@ LOLS) so he made a reservation already! YAY! Nihon Mura offers good jap food! E sotong is so nice (: & I really miss Jap food (btw, I haf a theme in my phone "I love Sushi" then e main page & icons r all sushis!!! xP HAHAS x) Chloe's such a glutton)
Today I went to the earlier service wif my mummy (: Met up wif Louis. His mum seems really nice ^^ My impression of her is juz... a super hip mum. LOLS x) anyway, they were giving out flowers for the parents who came. So sweet! xP hahas~ Today Pastor Jeff talked about honouring our parents. & we all prayed for our parents.Thank God that my mother agreed to go. Coz I think after that she really understood so much better why her daughter was willing to devote time to go church, go care group etc. Yupz (: & amazingly, she agreed to let me go camp!
Speaking of camp, THANKS A MILLION, SHEPPIE (: Coz she paid for me for camp earlier to save $10. (coz if u register later than today, u need to pay $10 more) OH MY SKY, it's lyk such a huge sum of money. I was quite reluctant to let her pay actually. I dun lyk to owe people money. E maximum amount of $$ I borrowed from young till recently was from Bbt... It was $100. To buy wenfeng's 1000 pieces puzzle. Now it's lyk... $120! OH MY SKY!!! I think I should try & at least pay half of it by monday... aaaahhhhhh!!!! I feel so @_@ I owe my shepherd so much $$$!!!
AAAAAHHHHH
Anyway, I was telling my mother that if she free, she can go for e mandarin service. She was quite open to e idea, juz tat she felt that she needed to bring my brother to tuition -.-" diaos... Ah Boy is sec 2 already, if he can go & play LAN wif his frenz at sum weirdo shopping complex, he can easily go to mavis tuition centre by himself @_@
See! Mothers sacrifice so much for their children.
I finally found the apron for Mummy. She said she wanted an apron. But it looks quite hideous. AAAAHHHH E rather perfectionistic Chloe (when it comes to gifts, coz gifts r my luv language) was lyk @_@ AAAAHHHH it looks so x_x but I went to so many places to search for it!!! T.T sobs
I hope Mummy finds it ok. anyway, it's e thought tat counts right?
Treated Mummy to doughnuts today. I'm super, super broke. @_@ GOD, I need money for camp
How on earth did that $70 ....!!!!!
(I'm only harping on it becoz I haf lyk about... $50 in my savings now, plus if I hadn't lost tat $70... I would be able to pay my shepherd already!!!)
AAAAAAHHHHHH God, are You trying to tell me tat I should not take money for granted?
But I already stop shopping & spending frivolously already!!! T.T SOBS
Maybe God thinks I'm not thrifty enough.
Duno lah, God always plan weird stuff. Although they always turn out for the best (: HAHAS xP
hmM [."] I nid tym to save tat amount 1 lehs, & if u knew me b4 I got to know God, Chloe is SUPER SUPER spendthrift... on clothes, on bags, on hair accessories, on food, on relaxation, on going out) LUCKY i'm not so bad now... (: Thanks to God ^^
Although I duno y lyk this.... Let me juz trust God & juz believe that yahs... sumhow I will be able to pay Sheppie back asap. (maybe I'll strike lottery! +Suddenly thought of e joke Sheppie was telling me abt e man who alwaz pray to God tat He'll win lottery, then when he go heaven, he ask God y he pray already God nvr let him win still, & God said that he shud at least buy a lottery ticket+ LOLS) =.= no lahs, I'm underaged please....
God, thank You for Your love. & I'm so, so, so sorry that I always so stubborn @_@ aaaaahhhhh... Is really not I defiant lah, God. x_x Is juz stubborn & lazy z_z oh hahas x) I'll try to change lahs, please help me in this area hor, Daddy xP
Anyway, I love God & e people He has placed in my life. Thank God for my family. Although we may not be very rich, I think we're still quite a happy & loving family (: YAY~ Thank God for my friends too xP for all the help & love they've given me

Lastly, I love my mummy~ Happy Mummy's Day in advance! (although she doesn't read my blog LOLS xP) Shall present her wif e took-so-long-to-find-but-still-not-very-nice prezie tmr! x)