Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wanling Bdae Dinner Gathering

3rd May 2008 (Saturday)

Juz went to celebrate Wanling's 19th birthday 1 day in advance with her along wif the Tianjin Exchange people. Saw a lot of Siqi's love for Wanling ^^ Quite touched by their sweetness.

We met at serangoon to eat at Chomp Chomp. (Duno how 2 spell) Opposite Serangoon Gardens.

It was super hot & I forgot to bring enough $$$... E food was ex. Sumhow, I managed to only spend about $5. Which is already amazing, coz Diantha & Pammie spent lyk... $11++ OH MY SKY! @_@

After eating we went to this area outside & took photos. & present Wanling wif e gifts.
Chengying looks really stupid. Siqi was putting e plastic bag over his head. LOLS

Duno wad Chengying & Shimon r up to.. =.= GUYS LOLS xP
Wanling posing wif e box containing the hearts wif all our blessings to her.
Siqi presenting our gift to Wanling.
A contented Wanling wif e bag we gave her plus e box. (:


E cheese cake from Cafe Cartel. Thanks to Rachel, Chengying's fren who got us a discount coz she works there. (:

Although I missed e harvesters' meet... but I think it was quite good to take a breather. Coz I had tuition in e morning & then went to service. Quite brain dead & tired after last night's performance. @_@
CY was telling me tat God gives me alot of attention.
I think so too. But then again, God knows that I'm stubborn. Sometimes, He really has to say it in my face before I get it & obey. If not, I might juz pretend that I dun hear Him & juz do things my way. So yahs [".] It's really necessary. But I think He's so funny. He cares so much to make the effort (: That's why He's so amazing & wonderful!
I prayed for our play before it started. & somehow, I saw the wonders of God working. Other than one or two mistakes... it was still good. We got a LOT of positive feedback. I dun think most of e audience understood wad our play was trying to say. But then again... tat proves tat we're chim. LOLS x)
I should have lifted the play up to God earlier instead of relying on my own strength & finding myself completely exhausted & weary. ^^