Last night e tianjin exchange ppl met up to celebrate Shimon's birthday (: He gona be 17 years old liaos leh on 6th June! We had a bbq at Pammie's house. thank u so much to Pam's family for alwaz playing host to us. so nice of em!! x) can't thank em enough! Shall save e juicy details for tmr when I'm less tired. In short... it was fun!! ^^
Now for some videos... (:
Releasing the
This is a video titled... *drum rolls*
Guess what Siqi & Shimon were fighting over... Marshmallows!!! LOLS, so funny lehs, the 2 of em @_@ at 1st I gave up e idea of recording coz I had to wash my hands b4 touching my camera, but then after I came back, the battle was still ongoing. LOLS! x)
Continuation of the
The battle over the marshmallows continues, with the slight involvement of an innocent bystander, Fangyun. & with an interesting comment from another not-so-innocent-&-think-too-much bystander, Dennis, who seems to delight in making things a little more complicated.
Note how Siqi is willing to risk all odds for the marshmallows. From the never-give-up-the-marshmallows attitudes of the both of them, we can learn the value of persisting in what u believe in. Well... not exactly [".]
Morale of the story is: Spare a thought for the poor marshmallows who r being squashed by both of them. Also, sharing is a good habit which little children should learn (x
Anyway after that they both apologised to each other. LOLS. about time! x) I think every1 was just crazily high & kee-siao at e bbq x_x even though we didnt have any wine/ beer (we had a bit of beer e other tym)
Oh my sky, blogger took SO LONG to process Part II -.-" Changed it to Youtube eventually =.=