19th May 2008 (Monday)
God, I'm sorry if I take Your blessings for granted at times.
& I'm super stubborn so I bet You have such a hard time getting me to listen to You. First of all, I don't really listen to Your people whom You've placed around me. I mean, I listen but I don't necessarily obey. Secondly, even when You talk to me outrightly, I can understand & feel Your presence BUT I don't listen / obey.
OH MY SKY @_@

Just want to say I'm really really sorry.
& I feel so sadded tat I seem to have lost that 'passion' for God. (as Eve described me during those times) x_x
Chloe, stop being a lazy pig already!!! =.=
*shakes myself really hard*
& I'm sorry if I tell You something but I don't achieve it. x_x today Sheppie was telling me tat if You tell God something & u dun do it, He will hold u to it. ERR- UH OH ....
Please, please forgive me for all the times I said I would do something but didn't @_@ so sorry!!! T_T

Thank God for everything that You've done in my life. For everything that You've given me. For every prayer that You've answered. For every time that You didn't answer my prayer but taught me something from it. For everytime that Your presence comforted my cheerless heart. For everytime You rebuked me because of Your love for me. For everytime You quickly pulled me back to You again & again & again & again whenever I strayed away. For every reminder to me that I should not wander off too far. & everything starts from all the basic things like reading Your word & praying. For telling me that You are always there. For doing what is right for my life, that is best for me, not according to what I want but might ruin me. For just being You.

For being that sensitive & intelligent Father that You are. For being that super humourous God who listens attentively to everything I say, anytime, anywhere. For just being there to cheer me up. (Practically everytime I'm sad some random child will pop out of nowhere & start being cute & adorable & I'll go "aaaaaawwwww") For creating me & lettting me be by Your side.
I know I'm quite a stubborn child. I'm very naughty & lazy. I tend to think I know what I want & it's what will make me happy. But then again, it's not best for me. But I still tend to be quite @_@ when things don't go my way. Sorry, God. It's really not that I don't appreciate You. xP I really do (: 

I love You, Daddy xP I really can't imagine a life without You now that I've You