21st May 08 (Wed)
Nearing mardi gras. Nobody seems to be really excited about it. Maybe cept a few people lyk Sijie or Siti. Every1 else is lyk... [."]
Well... chinese drama rehearsals have restarted (finally) But our lead was down wif high fever. we changed quite a lota stuff. God, I thought my nightmare was over =.= *sighs* But I don't deny that I miss my actors. & somehow going home with my director Hsuan & SM has become something funny everyday after a tiring day of rehearsals.
God, I really pray that this performance will turn out well. Although I think cause it isn't really that impt to all of us (even me & Yinghsuan feel that there wun be many ppl there so we're lyk, acting for the sake of acting) so yahs [."] the attitude & seriousness got difference. Even I'm guilty of that. I think I shall go & think about it & think of how to get every1 back in2 their role again. I'm not lyk tat evil cat I was for Temasek Night anymore =.= SIGHS
Anyway, today sumthing happened which got me talking quite agitatedly. (hasn't happened since tat little 'squabble' before our Temasek Night performance) Not as agitated as that time, but still quite unhappy. x_x *frowns* but after that we talked it out & everything was resolved. YAY~~! (: Thank God! If not I will just @_@ for a little longer.
Please don't bully others juz becoz u think they're nice.
I'm nice but tat doesn't mean tat I haf to bear injustice in silence.
Please, everyone has their limits. Don't push peoples' limits.
Afterall, a persian cat can be docile but when it's agitated....the scratches come (:
Who knows if deep down I'm secretly as evil & cunning as the cat I'm starring as. HmM [."]
nah~~~ quite unlikely... [".]