What a fun day!
Summary of weird/ interesting events that happened:
1) Shimon was dubbed Shimon the arsonist as he was quite good in lighting the fire starter (although he anyhow throw the matches at it 1..)
2) The late comers combo which consisted of a dropped on the table fishball and a dropped on the floor prawn. LOLS x_x of coz in e end we didn't let any1 eat em lahs, we were juz kidding when we said any food tat tasted /looked weird add in2 this late comers combo.
3) Den's series of unfortunate events. He was near Fangyun who was putting butter on the sotong balls to be barbecued, then she moved her hand & butter was smeared on his face/hair. (Yar, EEEWW) Quite bad enough already, he walked to go & wash it off, then... he walked right into this clothes hanger thing & hit himself on the head. LOLS, so poor thing! Oh my sky, why am I laughing at others' misfortunes =.= (Actually not long after that I also did the same thing... now I got a bump on my forehead. I shall not laugh at others' misfortunes lest they befall me)
4) The marshmallow epic between Shimon & Siqi. Really very [."] LOLS, but quite entertaining from a 3rd person point of view. hahas~ xP & Den delighted in teasing them, commenting them "so intimate."
5) The crazy over themselves people= Siqi & Shimon. taking photos of emself.
6) Fangyun & me. So unusual. Me, Den & Fangyun were sitting at the food there. She asked me, "Darling, bacon?" she wanted to ask me if I wanted bacon. but I heard it as, "Darling bacon." So I asked "HUH? why u call the bacon darling?" Then Fangyun & Den were lyk "hahas" I was still clueless until Fangyun explained =.=
7) Den & his wife, the chickens. He was sort of massaging the chickens. Then Siqi said that like his wives like that. LOLS
8) Fangyun's question. She was going to ask Den something, "Den, you want to mari- marri- marri-" She wanted to say, "Do you want to marinate the chicken?" but then duno y she keep getting stuck saying it. Then Den said, "what u want to say? y u keep saying mari- mari-" Then Siqi who was nearby, said "OhH my, Fangyun I thought u dun lyk Dennis y u ask him to marry u?" LOLS!!! that was so classic.
9) Chengying & Shimon saying that they would die together. LOLS. brotherhood sia~
The night ended with... a movie, "50 first dates" in which we laughed lyk mad :) wad a great day! thank you to Chengying for organising. It's always super headache to organise outings coz of e clashing schedules all these. Anyway, think Shimon enjoyed it nevertheless. & I think we all enjoyed it ^^