Thursday, May 8, 2008

-.-"

8th May 2008 (Thursday)

=.=

I'm a little bit upset wif you.

How on earth???!!!!

How can u still speak to me lyk nothing happened?

& then act as though we r such great friends?

O.o

Not upset wif u... I suppose I juz find it weird -.-"

I haf half the urge to ignore u completely. But then it wud be super bad.

I haf half e urge to snap at u.

But then I shan't. Coz it's not Chloe-ish... [".]

No, Chloe!!! Don't be so bad @_@

Mardi Gras has only 1 full dress rehearsal left, I'm totally lyk... !!!!!! What?? We haf nvr tested the audi lights. & Director Guo gave e audi so many beautiful lights for our play, e sch ppl still complain say wad our lights got colour, dun want audi lights so colourful, ask him to remove em. So poor Director Guo has to come back on saturday to adjust & take it down. aaaahhhh!!! T.T I feel so sad for him!

We had our post production celebratn on wednesday. had a buffet. E guys were so exaggerating! my actor took 4 servings! My jaw juz dropped open. Then I was talking to Yinghsuan & Yijun on e way home. We were laughing our heads off at wad each other were saying. & I took photos of em sleeping. Shall post em next tym @_@ MUHAHA!

I was getting on everyone's nerves coz I was trying to imitate Rainie Yang & talk in tat act-cute high pitched voice. LOLS! I think everyone's lyk O.o maybe dey'll stop listening to me liaos @_@ NO!!! x_x

hahas~God has put me in our class prayer meet for a reason. I think there are really so many things tat I've learnt from every single 1 of em. I really thank God that I can count on them & that they are there for me. Lyk when Tim, Eve or Mikey realise that I'm very quiet, they'll ask if I'm ok, how m I doing... Hon is alwaz dere to lend a listening ear but I dun lyk 2 dump my worries on her. I dun lyk to dump my troubles on Mikey too, although so far, I think he really gives good advice! hahas~He juz noes how 2 say stuff & he's such an amazing person! (: Really really thank God for them! x) btw Tim is going to be a cell leader! OH MY SKY!! How amazing (: He was telling me tat he's quite confused coz he's afraid tt he'll be too busy. So he asked me to pray for him. I shall do juz tat ^^ God, whatever it is, I know that it is Your calling, & I hope Tim will rise up to it x)

Anyway, Eve is so amazing! She got this book for me on faith. I haven't had much tym to read it but yahs, I'm sure it'll be amazing! (: I still haven't returned e book Tim lent me ages ago!!! OH MY SKY @_@ Chloe, u r really really very lazy lehs *guilty look* She got a book for Xiu too. So nice of her to look out for us lyk that! xP hahas~ Thank God for placing a sister lyk her in our lives~ x)

Mikey asked me a very funny qns 2dae. After PE, an exhausted Chloe was standing in front of the fan to cool down. He asked me, "Chloe, why do u run with mothballs in ur hair?" I was lyk O.o WHAT??? (Coz I was wearing these cute hair accessory wif white fluffy balls) LOLS!!! Anyway, gd luck to u, Mikey, for drama! Hon too (: I totally know all the stress tat comes from drama x_x Hang in dere, u 2~~~ Depend on God & dun be as stubborn as me @_@

Sijie was so funny today, she bought this bag of nuts from Aunty's Corner & she kept asking me if I wanted them. As I am saving money (Coz my mum conveniently went to put my savings in2 e bank, leaving me wif only... $50?=.= & then I lost tat $70 ticket $$$ + AAAAHHHHHHH T.T sobs +) of coz I had to resort to people offering me food to tide through the hungry tyms. T_T I was quite grateful for Sijie, plus e nuts were quite nice to eat xP

I'm suffering frm post production syndrome z_z