12th May 2008 (Monday)
Oh dear... my blog lags on my com coz of e overload of photos @_@
Forgiveness comes from God...
I never meant it in e past when I said 'If only he were dead...' I didn't ever really want him to die!
God, please, I beg of You, please, please, please protect him. I pray that he or his family will not come to any harm.
I never meant it when I said I wished I hadn't met him...
I got an sms from my temporary free service tat circulates news, & rubbishy stuff like toto & 4d results =.= after GP.
1st reaction: OH MY SKY
Sichuan: at least 55 dead, 600 injured after powerful earthquake
Extracted from:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-05/12/content_8153994.htm
CHENGDU, May 12 (Xinhua) -- Authorities in southwest China's Sichuan Province said at least 55 people died and 600 people were injured in the province after a powerful earthquake jolted the area on Monday.
In Chengdu, the provincial capital, at least 45 died and more than 600 people were injured, said an official with the Sichuan Provincial Seismological Bureau, citing latest statistics. Fifty-eight of them are critically injured, he added.
Four were found dead in the Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, and another five died in the Zhongjiang County, southwest of Wenchuan, the epicenter of the quake, he said.
The casualties added to one death from a water tower collapse in Santai County, in the city of Mianyang.
The strong earthquake, measuring 7.8 on the Richter scale, shook the southwestern part of China at 2:28 p.m. Monday, according to the State Seismological Bureau (SSB).
China's Ministry of Civil Affairs said at least 107 and 34 were injured in provinces and municipality of Sichuan, Gansu, Chongqing and Yunnan by 6:00 p.m. Monday. It is not yet confirmed whether the latest casualties in Sichuan had been included in the national tally.
Authorities said the casualties are expected to continue to rise as more bodies dug out from fallen buildings.
I really really pray that he is ok. I'm sorry that I refused to help him. I'm sorry that I was unwilling to forgive him. I'm sorry that I was so selfish, that I only saw how he was treating me, never did I try to understand, never did I try to put myself in his shoes. I'm really really sorry. God, please protect him. & I'm sorry I was so stubborn. I forgive, I really forgive. Please take away whatever resentment I have towards him. Please watch over him. I really pray that he's safe and sound. Please, please, please...I really don't want him to come to any harm. Oh my god, & the last thing I ever said to him indirectly implying that I have better things to do than to help him & I will try & ask if I can. OH MY SKY! No ... I'm over-reacting... Chloe, stop it. Calm down now.
If he's injured, I pray that he will recover soon. oh my sky! God, please let him reply me quickly to tell me that he's alright!!! oh my sky! I never wanted it to become like this. I never wanted to let our relationship become like this. I never wanted to lose an elder 'brother.' I never wanted to hate him. I never really wanted any harm to come to him.
God, can You please watch over him? Let him be safe & sound...T.T
Aaaahhh.... how did things become like this? O.o