Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Went Sheppie house for care grp 2dae

28th May 2008 (Wednesday)

Louis & Junwei please dun kill me x_x LOLS, I thought that it was quite interesting. They were playing Dance Dance Revolution. & then they died. LOLS

Today we celebrated Louis & Yiteng's bdae belated during care group at Sheppie's house (: E food was nice ^^ & I really think both of em r really devoted children of God. I realised a lot a lot of things today. I really really have to change. I have to sort it out with God Himself.

Anyway, people r finding it hard to get accustomed to my hair. Chengying & Den said I looked weird. Think is coz dey r not used to it. & becoz my hair was rebonded last tym, now tat I cut it, it's back to my last tym hair (which is not nice) so yahs [."] If only I could juz straighten my fringe only =.= SIGHS

But it's ok, never mind...@_@