Went for dental appoinment today. So happy, coz e dentist said tat for sum1 who hasnt gone 4 appointment since graduation frm sec sch, my teeth r healthy. She told me to keep up e gd work ^^ YAY! She polished my teeth
Was quite in e mood to cut hair. So I did. Only my fringe. It costs $4 btw. I'm still trying to get used to it. x_x Coz as every1 shud noe, my hair is rebonded, so yahs, when u cut e fringe right, it becums short & starts to curl & go back to the last tym type of hair @_@ which is a little disheartening. But yahs, I think my fringe was getting a bit too long anyway [."]
I'm glad it's e hols. For once, I've more time for God. & to rest. But studying time is never enough. Monday= went out. Today I did maths qns for stats. Went to maths remedial. I think my stats r really... OH MY SKY! @_@ But although it was helpful, it was a little unproductive =.= Anyway, today was e last day of e reading programme. After today, no more going to tampines cental cc to read to children. Even though today was last day, there were only 3 children! T.T quite saddening. But it was ok, we could talk more & interact more with them. I think I will miss them. Although Mical is quite... [."] I mean, he's intelligent & quite cute in a way, but he scared Sijie out of her wits coz he kept going really close to us.
Today I was just asking Jan about her relatioship with God. After that we were waiting to get onto bus 293 at tampines interchange. the queue was lyk crazily long. & we only had like, 30 more minutes to go be4 we were to be wif e children already & we have not had dinner. So I was being very cynical. (I have no idea why) Becoz e queue was really extremely long, I said, oh man, I don't think we can make it in tym. We'll nvr be able to get on e bus. Jan was lyk, no! Then she kept saying to herself, please, please, please. At 1st I really thought she was juz toking 2 herself, then after tat I realised tat she was talking to God. She was praying for e bus. I was being very cynical about it.(Yah, I really deserve to be scolded or something) Then... e bus came, & we moved wif e queue, & I was still saying tat we won't be able to get on. All of a sudden, another bus 293 drove in & stopped behind tat bus people were getting onto. & I was lyk ... HUH??? Jan was saying, thank You so much. I was really amazed. & then now I think about it, I should really feel ashamed for my lack of faith T.T We got on e 2nd bus & we were even early, & Jan could even have dessert!
Lessons learnt: Prayers really work wonders
God is really amazing & He works in so many ways
Faith is really very, very important
Cynicism really kills faith (at least for me it does)
Chloe should do something about her relationship wif God or risk slipping away...
Oh my sky, Chloe, can you please wake up & DO something about what should be done?!?!