3rd May 2008 (Saturday)
Random picts....
Had lunch wif BBT last sunday to pass her the CCC tickets. But it was quite pointless. Coz in e end, she, Hweeli & Huiyi didn't come eventually. ALL pangsey me!!! SADDED T.T LOLS!!! xP Nvm lahs, 4get it~~~ (: Me & BBT at yishun bus interchange



Look at her prata! It's coined- shaped!! SO CUTE (:
Ate ice cream wif her, treated her to the new Milo mcflurry (: I lyk this chocolate flavour twist ^^
Gd frenz (: I made a heart for her. She was quite touched & she snapped a photo of it & put it as her MSN display pict & her hp wallpaper!! LOLS, I was quite pleasantly surprised tat she treasured it so much. Her class was having sum problems. I was glad to be there to lend her a listening ear.
Me (:

Naddie & I at e marquee (:
HAHAS, snapped these photos of the walls of the auditorium after guitar concert ended! I remember that I was quite upset b4 tat, becoz we juz had our own CCC tech run in the LT1 & there were a lot of problems & there was only 1 week left. So I had cried during the interval of guitar concert. Thank God for my friends for being there, & thank You, God, for being there for me all the time ^^
Xinya Daddy looks so cute here !!! ^^

Wanling looks super sweet!!!! (: The Tianjin exchange people juz celebrated her bdae juz now. Her bdae is actuali tmr xP
Me in e canteen. I sent this photo to BBT through mms, coz I was telling her tat we dun get to see each other often. So we spent a few days snapping photos of ourselves to send to each other. Abit lyk wad a couple would do. LOLS @_@ but we're gd frenz ^^ Glad to haf met her on sunday though, coz she was feeling down mahs~
This is lyk a snowflake. An attempt to beautify our TJC campus wif plants. x_x not much effect to me. But it's quite nice from e top lahs, u gota admit it.
Siti & Sijie. We alwaz haf lunch opposite at e hawker centre on wednesdays & fridays.
Sijie being funny again. LOLS xP Camera shy ~
Mrs Ang gave this fortune cookie from precious thoughts to us after econs lessons last friday. So nice of her! I rote a TJC appreciation day message for her (:
Me (:

Naddie & I at e marquee (:
HAHAS, snapped these photos of the walls of the auditorium after guitar concert ended! I remember that I was quite upset b4 tat, becoz we juz had our own CCC tech run in the LT1 & there were a lot of problems & there was only 1 week left. So I had cried during the interval of guitar concert. Thank God for my friends for being there, & thank You, God, for being there for me all the time ^^
Xinya Daddy looks so cute here !!! ^^
Wanling looks super sweet!!!! (: The Tianjin exchange people juz celebrated her bdae juz now. Her bdae is actuali tmr xP
Me in e canteen. I sent this photo to BBT through mms, coz I was telling her tat we dun get to see each other often. So we spent a few days snapping photos of ourselves to send to each other. Abit lyk wad a couple would do. LOLS @_@ but we're gd frenz ^^ Glad to haf met her on sunday though, coz she was feeling down mahs~
This is lyk a snowflake. An attempt to beautify our TJC campus wif plants. x_x not much effect to me. But it's quite nice from e top lahs, u gota admit it.
Siti & Sijie. We alwaz haf lunch opposite at e hawker centre on wednesdays & fridays.
Sijie being funny again. LOLS xP Camera shy ~
Mrs Ang gave this fortune cookie from precious thoughts to us after econs lessons last friday. So nice of her! I rote a TJC appreciation day message for her (: