CO concert on Saturday was great. I really liked the last song (: Yiheng was super, super duper pro!!! I was so totally impressed. (although I'm not really tat musically inclined) but I seriously thought his solo was super super good.
Den & I bought chocolates for Yiheng. He & Sheppie bought for their fren & I got for Huiyi. (She ADORES chocolates) then it was buy 3 get 1 free so we decided to split tat last one. We met Pammie & Xinhui at the mrt station so we joined them ^^
Sorry to Sijie coz I sort of pangseyed her. I didn't know how to go up to the upper gallery btw. & when I wanted to go up to find her during the interval, there was this person standing there & blocking the door =.= so sorry, Sijie!!! I felt so guilty when I saw that she was sitting alone! T.T

I missed service on sat coz ... I overslept & missed my morning tuition. Each lesson costs $50 so my mother insisted I go tuition in e afternoon. I know all this wouldn't have happened if I didn't want to sleep longer & just slept in. So... It's all my own fault for not being a good shepherd of my time. I was super upset with myself. CY told me that I shouldn't feel discouraged becoz God encourages. A big thank You goes out to God, for letting the bus come on time, so that when CY came out from e escalator, I had just reached. I'm sorry, God, for letting You down again & again & again. I really need to change this bad habit of mine of sleeping so much.
I was telling Pammie how I felt tat 1 of the soloists was quite good looking during the show. Then after the solo, people would give flowers, & it was arranged beforehand. I was telling Den how it was a little routine, coz everything is arranged. When there were no flowers, I was like, huh? how come no flowers? Then e people went to take the flowers, I was saying that it's quite expected. Coz in sec sch, our choir would oso do tat. Den asked jokingly, "You want to be the person giving the flowers right?" Hahas, so clever! xP Ok, maybe I was a bit loud in saying that I felt that the soloist is quite goodlooking[."] Hahas, I found an eyecandy! x)
I kept commenting to Pammie about my opinion of him, & she couldn't stand me. LOLS, actuali I cudn't stand myself either. But it juz goes to prove tat I'm normal. xP hahas~ But it won't go anything beyond that lahs. I think I really have enough things to worry about. @_@YAY holidays haf begun~! (:
Chloe, u haf got to stop slacking. HmM [."] today going out with Sijie, Mummy & Daddy! ^^ Actuali I shud be staying at home but the singer in me emerged victorious.
Anyway, oh my sky, everytime I think about it I feel so bad. I really hope tat I can reverse time. I would have done things differently T.T I can only apologise & try my best to undo everything. although I think the damage is already done. AAAHHH!! Really, really sorry.
I think if it were me, I would be quite angry wif myself. T_T Much less other people. Ok, maybe if I were magnaminous I wouldn't be upset. But then again, it's still wrong of me. AAAHHHH I really must be more careful.
I guess freedom of speech really comes with responsibility & sensitivity. & I just had to learn it the hard way. SO SORRY! T_T