31st March 2008 (Monday)
Wahs.. nowadays my blog starts to lag on my com also! No wonder sijie said tt she doesnt really visit my blog now coz it takes very long 2 load & it hangs her com! OH DEAR -.-
LOLS, Sijie's such a gem!!! Haix, I can't help but keep repeating this... (: How on earth does sum1 remain so cheerful no matter what?! Even when she's pissed she is cheerful! O.o oh my sky, how on earth?!
Btw, Sijie & Chengying said tt it's probably coz of e photos tt I put on my sidebar. I really put a lot, I realised.
So I deleted em... for ppl who wana view my blog. Poor people. I think their com will lag lyk duno wad -.-
LOLS xP
Anyway, feel quite troubled 2dae. Wasnt concentrating in lessons at all. Juz realised tt HAIX, I haf not been telling God about it. I suppose tat's y it's really getting to me! -.- NO! I muz tell Him about it.
I feel bad, coz yesterday I did a very terrible Quiet Time. I juz read wifout thinking/ reflecting then went to sleep. =.= AAAHHH, God, I m so sorry T.T
Anyway, I found the cute duet tat I heard last tym on radio but STILL cudn't find!! 2dae I finally FOUND IT! YES ^^ *jumps for joy*
My results r on e danger cliff. Chloe, u muz study hard arh! Do u really want to be stopped from going to church? T.T No ):
haix...
I think it was partly coz I keep repeating e same mistakes. God, y m I lidat?! Y dun I eva learn?! For e 1st tym I din do well for GP essay. I din even get e average mark I alwayz get. Quite depressed. but went for pdp rehearsal & my actors/ actresses r really so nonsense! -.- Actuali we r supposed to be serious. But they arh =.=
I pray that our performance will go well.
Juz found out from Chengying tat chamber concert & my pdp performance day clash. Same tym same day. GOSH @_@ nvm lahs, our tickets mostly get sold to other school people. Doesnt really matter~ xP anyway, this year only 1 night, so will be quite easy to sell (: last year I had a hard tym selling.
Sijie & Hon r coming (: I'm acting lehs xD of coz muz come
Okies, I haf been quite emo recently. Coz I keep worrying @_@
M I really very biased?! T.T
Okies lahs, I tend to care for certain people more. x_x ugh Chloe u r really very bad lahs. Stop being so ugh *strangles myself* Chloe, u r really being very unfair
Anyway, tink I might walk to sch tmr (: YAY ^^ Miss walking 2 sch. Weirdly enough...-.- I lyk looking at e sky in e morning. So beautiful! & it makes me happier.
2dae Hon got quite agitated coz of sumting I said. not at me lahs, is others. Hahas, is so lyk her. Used to it liaos @_@ anyway, she's unwell. God I pray tat u will heal my Hon ^^ She's alwaz there for me rain or shine, sprain leg or whiny. LOLS x)
Anyway, she asked me if I would be angry if I spoke of this person tat way. & I said, no, coz I dun think tat person would ever say the stuff tat would anger her.
Anyway, I alwaz used to agree wif wadeva criticisms my frenz said of Feng. LOLS xP
2dae mum asked me about Feng. How is he doing? & I was lyk... I duno -.-"
UGH, God... Is it supposed to be lyk tat? I dun think so right? O.o Maybe I really shud do something.
On a random note, I m gona change my phone soon. I duno wad model. I luv Nokia (: