11th March 2008
I haf no rehearsal 4 my pdp 2dae [."] dey shifted it to wed & thursday... I think I shud stay at home until 1pm then I can go out...-.- coz my parents keep telling me tat they think I dun care about my family anymore ever since I converted! GOSH how can tat be?! =.= I feel so indignant lahs @_@ God, plz gif me e patience to not say anything bad & hurt any1. T.T *sobs* haix -.- think I will sms Sheppie 2 tell her tt I going early later on. we r watching "prince of egypt" 2dae~
hahas~ so funny... y shepherding is watching movie 1?!
hahas~ so funny... y shepherding is watching movie 1?!anyway I watched "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" e movie coz my father bought e dvd.
It was quite nice (: but she was really such a great queen. Mr Rajesh recommended tat we watch it. I think everything was done well. E effects, e scenary, e acting etc. I was quite disturbed when I saw God's children fighting amongst themselves. & ironically, God is about love & loving people around as u'd luv urself. In e end when Philip led Spain to their loss, their Armada totally outnumbered tat of England but it just happened tat the seas weren't to their advantage & the English won despite being totally outnumbered & at a super large disadvantage! It was obviously God's will lahs~ I mean... by right, e Spanish wud win 1. But then the weather came. I really didn't lyk the scene when Philip said that Elizabeth was the darkness & he was the light.
I was totally lyk... O.o Are you God? If you are not, who are you to say tat u r worthy & righteous? -.-
It was quite nice (: but she was really such a great queen. Mr Rajesh recommended tat we watch it. I think everything was done well. E effects, e scenary, e acting etc. I was quite disturbed when I saw God's children fighting amongst themselves. & ironically, God is about love & loving people around as u'd luv urself. In e end when Philip led Spain to their loss, their Armada totally outnumbered tat of England but it just happened tat the seas weren't to their advantage & the English won despite being totally outnumbered & at a super large disadvantage! It was obviously God's will lahs~ I mean... by right, e Spanish wud win 1. But then the weather came. I really didn't lyk the scene when Philip said that Elizabeth was the darkness & he was the light.
I was totally lyk... O.o Are you God? If you are not, who are you to say tat u r worthy & righteous? -.-Anyway, although lives were lost, I felt that God's plans are all for a reason. At e end of e movie, they said England enjoyed peace & prosperity under Elizabeth's reign after that... whilst Spain was led to bankruptcy. A war doesnt cum cheap u noe [".]
LOLS +_+
anyway blogger can upload photos when I upload 1 at a tym -.- WHY LIDAT 1?!?!
so weird lahs @_@ & a bit troublesome coz I haf a habit of uploading photos when I feel lyk it x_x
2nite got reading programme. I borrowed 4 books on friendship. But my grp leader told me super last minute tat e theme is plants! O.o oh well~ I haf 2 go & return dese books I borrowed & get books on plants [".] *sighs* nvm lahs~ Okies I will go 2 e library later.
hahas~ ^^ HAIX... I haf 1 huge pile of things 2 do T.T & here I am blogging -.- DOTS
CHLOE! Y r u always lidat 1!! -.-
HmM I juz realised photobucket only allows image of max dimension size 1024x 768 T.T I wonder wad better image hosting services there r O.o
nvm~ okies lahs, I beta go do sum work b4 I go out again [."] haix, y do I keep going out?! CHLOE!! O.o