Friday, April 4, 2008

emotionally exhausted

4th April 2008 (Friday)

Well... I'm emotionally exhausted & physically also .___.

haiyo... wad to do... my pdp is now gona take up 6 out of 7 days. Tuesday is now my only rest day. So I really prefer that care group is not on tuesdays so that I can go home & rest or catch up on work! But then... if it's on other days I can't go -.- So is quite silly of me to rather haf it on others days than tuesdays =.=

We nid help on wad 2 do 4 e play.

I think I might haf pulled a vein in my right leg today. This part of my leg feels super strained when I walk & it hurts when I massage it. oh my sky.... I pray tat it's nothing serious. My ankle is still not fully recovered.

I'm falling sick. My voice sounds different now. I keep having runny + blocked nose.

I can't miss any more services or care groups. My walk wif God is lyk... T.T I can feel myself slowly slipping away. The hand that I put in His is slowly slipping away. NO!!! T.T

Eve has kindly reminded me to do my QT recently. Since prayer meet when Elliot told us tat he also has problems. So do me & Hon. So Tim & Eve gave us super good advice & insights. thank God for them. ^^

Anyway, something very terrible has happened. I really duno wad else to do except to pray & fast over it. God, I really pray tat she will have the strength to get through everything. Please give her the faith she needs to tide through this difficult time. If I were her, I think I would waver too. God, please help her & let her turn to You & not lose faith in You... ):

I will pray & fast over it with the same type of empathy I felt when we prayed for her on tuesday. Lord, please watch over this sister of mine. I really feel so sad for her. I can feel her pain & her sadness. T.T

Every1 is falling sick/ getting injured. T.T God, please do watch over them. & heal Mikey so that he might be back in school soon T.T I miss having him around. He'd come to me & randomly say, "Chloeeeeeee~~~" & I'd be lyk, "Mikeeeeyyyyy~~~" LOLS -.- So random =.=

I need more tym wif God.

& now so many things r troubling me. & I will DIE wifout sleep T.T Okies, God juz asked me if I'm sure. erR- yah wad, people die of exhaustion...!!! & on top of that.... AAAAHHHHH a lot of unresolved problems going on. Siti!!! oh my sky T.T poor girl. I muz make more effort to watch over her & keep her company. Sijie is emotionally exhuasted. (actually it was juz a casual remark -.- LOLS) Hon keep complaining tat she misses her darling but they see each other so often! =.= wad is this?! @_@ & I keep getting 'whiny attacks.' It's super terrible.

& I'm not used to not seeing & talking to him for so long...LOLS x_x

I need rest T.T