23rd March 2008 (Sunday)
I'm quite angry wif myself for having slacked this long weekend away... -.- & I'm quite upset tat I m super unproductive...
AAAHHH
T.T
Yesterday Sheppie, Louis & Justina came to my house to visit me. We were talking in my room. A lot of random stuff. Sheppie bought tao-kei-noi seaweed for me (: So nice of her. TY ^^ Quite touched tat they took tym off to come all e way, seeing tat they live so far away... xP hahas~ thanks a million!
Lyk got a lot of things to do... ):
God... sometyms I feel lyk I m not realli very close to You... T.T why am I lyk this? [".]
I think I'm not trying hard enough...
Tmr wud be monday, so returning to school ~ I hope I can really clear all my tasks today. God, please give me e strength & determination to complete all my work (:
M suddenly overwhelmed by all that I will be doing this term. Wad a busy term... [".] Jiayou Chloe, u can do it ^^ Hang on & perservere! It will definitely pay off.