Friday, March 21, 2008

Well...

21st March 2008 (Friday)

Well... I stayed at home to recuperate 2dae. Thank God Sijie went to Tim's church eventually, even though she told me yesterday tat if I wasnt going she wud go, which made me feel super bad T.T becoz I had agreed to go, & I even told Tim already! T.T

Okies, nvm lahs~ God has a reason for this.

Today I realised what it was. It was for me to catch up on my schoolwork & revision. But I didn't exactly use it very well... instead, I spent it on resting & slacking...

CHLOE, no wonder God dun wana stop u from falling lahs @_@

LOLS, no lahs~ Juz kidding .___. But yahs more blessings were experienced today.

I got more tym to look around & read up on stuff. I got more tym to seek God. & it's quite impt especially since 2dae is Good Friday... (: Thank You God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for us... even though we were sinful & really didn't deserve Your grace & Your mercy & even Your love. Now we have a perfect brother ^^ So amazing!

I managed to collect a series of nice photos (: So I changed e picts at my side bar. ^^ Did u notice? Well.. if u didn't, I can only say, u r super unobservant. x_x lols~

hahas~ & I was lyk a princess. coz every1 has to help me & listen to my whims & requests. Lyk I want water I ask, dey haf to get it 4 me. I want to eat stuff, my sis will benefit too coz my mum is spoiling me becoz of my injury. & I get to haf my way in many areas. last night I turned in really early coz I was super tired & bored. -.- Still a little teeny weeny upset over the injury. Then I said I wanted to sleep. She asked me to go to the bathroom 1st, in case I haf 2 wake up in e middle of e night. I was lyk... O.o wad? but I want to sleep. Normally my mum wud insist on her way & eventually I wud obey her (: coz I'm a gd gal. But last night she gave in 2 me & I got my way ~ (: YAY! But then erR- wif regards to going out... she still wudnt let me.

goodbye to what would have been my 1st easter service~ *sobs*

Impossible not to be upset over it... T.T I really believed tat I will get a miracle healing when I woke up in e morning & saw tat e swelling had subsided but then when I walked, e pain was still there. Which made me quite O.o coz it got my hopes up only to disappoint me.

But nvm lahs~ God will heal my wound asap. I sure hope so x_x if not... it will hinder so MANY things tat I nid 2 do. UGH @_@ okies, Chloe, u gota take this chance to complete ALL ur work! At least if I complete, I wud haf accomplished something & missing service & prayer meet & Tim's service wudnt go to waste. T.T

2dae I read my shepherd's blog & I saw tat she was quite upset tat I din tell her tat I was injured yesterday until she smsed me at night. I seriously thought tat practically every1 wud noe? O.o Coz I went around limping & leaning on others. then again, she didnt see me yesterday I guess. But I was crying in e canteen & at e sports com during PE! okies, obviously not every1 is so crazy about me to keep looking at me. x_x lols~& CY oso din noe, only after he read my blog then he noe. Oh yahs! Louis oso duno... He still ask me to go 4 prayer meet. I was lyk O.o

Okies, fine... I didnt tell any of my care group mates-.-" not counting yixiu coz she's from my class, & nobody noticed.

Chloe, u r so bad lahs! How can u lidat?! Aniwae it was wrong of me not to tell them although I really tawt tat dere was no need to. then I will be such a complain queen lahs. Lyk complain to every1 even wifout em asking me about it 1st. I dun want lorh, I dun want to look lyk a brat who cant even stand a bit of pain. (although it wasn't a bit) Yahs, I noe I cried which already makes me look lyk a brat, but I didnt want to go around complaining becoz it wud seriously juz make me feel worse. the only person I complained to wifout em 1st asking me how I was, is my dar. Coz he is my dar! My dar lehs!!! @_@ of coz I complain to him right? Anyway, I duno y I type so much stuff. E main point is.... I m sorry tat I din tell my shepherd. I feel bad about it. Although I had my reasons it is still quite bad.

Anyway I din go for econs tuition yesterday. I doubt tmr I can go either. It's in an underground bomb shelter so nid 2 take stairs. & if I go right... By right, then I should go for service oso. Lols, except tat my parents will nvr let me go in my condition -.- duno... see how tmr. Anyway I can stand on both feet now but I nid sumthing to grab onto coz I cant put all my weight on my left leg coz it has muscle ache T.T & I'm moving about my house rolling around in my computer chair now. I shud haf taken a photo of my swollen foot. LOLS x) too late liaos~okies I shall go & take a photo of my foot now. My mum wrapped it up in a weird way. Coz we duno how 2 bandage, we juz put e cotton wif e medicine & then she used e sticky type of bandage to wrap 1 round around it. =.= LOLS x)

& I still havent seen a doctor yet. Coz is quite pointless & in e 1st place how will I get there?! I dun think I injured my bone or anything. I HOPE... O.o God, I really pray that it will heal & be as good as it was b4 T.T

God was very supportive today, even though I felt lyk He was a little O.o coz I nvr do hmwk ... xP Ops ~ =.= okies, I will go & do lahs @_@ & then he let e swelling subside! (: so nice of Him LOLS x_x silly Chloe... wad r u saying?!

Aniwae, I think my family is very funny. Only when I m injured r dey so super nice to me -.- so funny, y cant we alwaz be nice 2 each other even in normal tyms? -.- & then my sis is gona sleep on my bed, me on hers coz I sleep on e top of a double decked bed. Obviously I cant possibly climb now. Last night I slept in my parents' & brother's room. Coz my father was still overseas. He's coming back 2nite. She wud normally reject coz she doesnt really lyk sleeping up there. x_x lols~ but yahs she agreed eventually. Wah I feel lyk a princess. Can I abuse my authority & request for chocolate eclaires, taiwan shilin street snacks & any craving I want?

Speaking of craving right... yesterday I had a craving for sweet potato sold opposite our school at e hawker centre. Then Yixiu & Hon were lyk O.o I insisted on going opposite to get it myself. they offered to go & get it for me. I refused. I wanted to go out myself to get it. I said it wud taste sweeter if I went myself. I insisted & insisted till they had no choice, Sijie said ok, let her go. So Hon was gona accompany me opposite. But I walked to e drink stall & I felt tired. She suggested buying ice cream so in e end I bought ice cream from Temasnack. So lame =.= LOLS, this juz shows tat Chloe is so weird. Her craving cum she muz eat it! LOLS

2dae I went to watch a bit of The Swan Princess. It was my favourite fairy tale movie when I was young (: Coz I lyk Odette & Derek. Dey r a sweet couple ~ although they were so funny when they were young. they really didnt lyk each other. sumhow dey ended up becoming lovers and finally, being married. I think love is such a funny & abstract thing. It makes ppl lose their sight & becum unreasonable at tyms.

Hahas~ God is love (: His love is e only mighty & unconditional love tat I noe of. Even if sum ppl insist tt deir luv is unconditional to other ppl, it is coz dey haf a hope tat 1 day e person will be nice to him/her too. So in a way, it's not unconditional. Only God's love is truly unconditional even though we sin & we do so many things to hurt Him. T.T aaahhh I feel so sad for Him... T.T I muz listen to God more & be a good child & stop hurting Him by blaming Him for every unfortunate thing tat happens to me x_x sorry, God... I know I was wrong.

I lyk this song "Magic of love." It's frm the sequel. Sung by e princess Odette. (:



This one is from The Swan Princess 3. "Because I love her." Sung by Derek about their love, just lyk e song Odette sang in e 2nd movie. LOLS x) so cute lahs both of em ^^



& I think this video is good. I think "How great is our God" is one of my favourite songs now (:



Okies I shud go & do work & devote 1 hour to praying on top of Quiet Time. au revoir~ *waves*

Anyway, Sheppie says she wana cum & visit me at my house tmr. I really wonder y she so enthu. Haf to take bus & my house is super small O.o LOLS but then, yahs I noe tat is coz she's concerned & worried. Chloe, u r such a bad sheep -.- aaaahhhh T.T yahlahs, I noe =.=