Sunday, March 16, 2008

):

16th March 2008 (Sunday)

Although I may not have as much tym as those who do not believe...but I have a personal relationship wif God... He is my best friend, my father, my shield, my comfort, my provider...

I will not be deterred. I will get a scholarship if tat is wad it takes. Worse come to worse I will go out & work. I depend on You, Lord.

I know You will give me the strength to get through all these. & I cast all my burdens on You, for there is nothing You wun understand. & I shall glorify Your name by getting gd results.

I do not regret. I must not waver. God will bless me and see me through this. I believe it with all my heart...& I will continue to serve Him even if I have to scrimp & save & work lyk mad juz 2 further my studies. Even if I really do not get the financial support, I will continue to tithe & give with a cheerful heart. I will live on Your word when I feel the desire to spend uneccessarily on food.

I thank You in advance, God. I know I will pull through this with You by my side, watching over me forever. & I will take Your hand, just as the image tat I saw today in the Botanical Gardens, & we will walk through the deserts, the fields and even the seas together...

Thank You for Your love for me...(: I will continue to remain joyful. Becoz I know tat You are with me in whatever I do. & with You, I can do anything.