Monday, March 17, 2008

-.-

17th March 2008 (Monday)


Well... 2dae we had a half day. I went to sch feeling quite normal except tat I felt tat it was kinda weird between my father & I. got awkward silence... I wonder whose fault it is. Mine for not explaining? O.o U noe y Chloe alwaz keeps quiet when she's upset or angry? Becoz she knows tat she doesnt want to hurt any1 or herself becoz she is afraid she will say sumthing wrong & make everything worse than ever.

& then she will regret it. Juz lyk for him... [".] I regret even till this day.

But it's ok (: then during morning assembly, Sijie saw that I was standing behind alone coz I had prayer meet then I came in2 e line of my class late. so she came to e back to join me. I was quite touched ^^ thank you, Sijie =) U r really a gem lahs @_@ hahas~ I wanted to invite her to easter service. then I realised tat... she is going to Tim's church wif me on Good Friday. & City Harvest with Puvana on Sunday. LOLS -.- crazy arhs @_@ I think she will be quite bombarded & over-loaded. Hon wanted to ask me to go City Harvest also! I was totally lyk... 3 services consequtively in 3 days?! Hon, u r insane can =.= I dun nid to do homework arhs? I got a lot of things to do 1 x_x but then again... wif circumstances now, I might not even get to go my own service... Nvm, I shall talk to God about it & pray for my own problems (: & I really believe it will work out somehow ^^

then they announced half day. I jumped & cheered lyk duno wad x_x coz I wasnt really in e mood for study. although u noe y I cheered? So tat I can go home & chiong hmwk -.- GOSH lols, Chloe u haf no life for now... nvm, until december hols then I release already~ ^^

I was quite .___. in maths coz I m very lost. & then it dawned on me tat I really haf 2 do sumthing about it & not juz sit there & wait passively for this topic 2 be over. Coz statistics is such a huge topic. & I cant afford to do badly for any subject now.

but in e end... Sijie asked us.. wana go watch horror movie? -.- (1st rule)
I was lyk ... NO! I dun lyk horror. pay $$ to go & scare urself?! no way!

but in e end, she persuaded me to go. So I went anyway with xinya & yvonne & sijie. we 4 r really funny. We pay $$ to go n watch but e scary parts we cover our eyes & nvr see 1!!! so LOLS x)

Is quite ok lahs.. But I tink e reason for e ghost 2 haunt/ possess others is really -.-

So I find it very O.o

But as I haf vivid imagination & ability to replay scenes in my mind very clearly... I will haf nightmares for at least 3 days... [".] & feel weird when I'm alone. But is ok lahs~ x_x God is with me. & thank God tat I cant see em. Please, God, let it remain that way. I am happy with my life now. Although there r a few slightly big waves ocassionally, but I am contented enough (: I dun want to feel/ see arh, thank You very much, Daddy.

Okies, I nid 2 go & make card 4 yuhui now. tmr got long break so YAY I can go & do more work! x) & prepare e stuff for care group games. Nvr lead games b4. I think it will be fun. except tat I think tat my game is a bit lame -.- but is ok [".]

Thank God for giving me joy... (: