Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wen.feng

30th March 2008 (Sunday) -2nd entry-

I want to look through my memory box. then again I'm not sure I want to. I want to look through the smses. Not sure if I want to either. Just remembered, already deleted. hahas~ x_x



Feel lyk watching the videos... [".] HmM I shall do that.

God, the extent that I went to is really... *sighs*

But I really learnt so much


I wonder if we would ever meet again...


I wonder y I still keep Siwen.

-.- Duno, used to having Siwen around.

But the significance is no longer there.

The doting & love is no longer there.

God, would I be doing something wrong by remembering? By recalling? O.o

It no longer hurts. Juz wondering what it was all for.

To get me to where I am today...I suppose (:

& to bring me to You, God.

I miss the times we used to have.

But I recognise that time never reverses. hahas~

I shall alwaz bear these in mind. & remind myself of what it taught me. Thank You God for making me recognise so many things. & teaching me so much more about life.