Monday, March 24, 2008

擦肩而过

25th March 2008 (Monday)


《擦肩而过-李圣杰》





我爱着谁 爱到我有点醉

告诉我你是谁 能够把我让我变不对

你不会累 但我却爱你爱到好累

从没有为了谁 不顾安慰付出一切


站在这平衡点 我还是觉得有点危险

或许是看不见 只能够靠感觉


他不会是个好男人 也不会是个好情人

你对我说我们只是擦肩而过 好的男人有那么多

少了他的日子也能过

我不会再让你寂寞 也不会让你更难过

你听我说要好好学着去生活 就算未来有多少错

至少还有我的问候我的温柔陪你度过


你听我说 你不要这么做

你不要看着我 说你已经知道怎么做

你很难受 我愿意陪你一起承受

只要你不怕痛 再多坎坷我都陪你走


I lyk e song's tune (: & this MV is sad plz ...[".] y do artists alwaz lyk 2 make sad MV's? O.o So unusual.... Isn't e world a happier place if every1 is filled wif joy?! -.-
Anyway 2dae I saw so much of my frenzs' luv 4 me. Taking my bag, my plastic bag, helping me to buy food & drinks, asking me what I needed when they saw me struggling to get sumthing, standing by me as I limped around, holding my hand when we were going up/ going down from stairs...

& I also saw how a few ppl were quite unsympathetic 2wards me. -.- Although it upset me a little, nvm lahs .___. I mean... y shud I be angry over such ppl when they dun even care about me?

I can't wait to walk properly again T.T God, I hope I recover by friday... ):

Yahs... Is quite 'unique' experience but then... I dun lyk 2 rely on others so much. I will feel crippled when tt support is removed.

My left leg hurts coz I've been putting all my weight onto it. T.T I think it will give way very soon.

Today Elliot offered to carry me. I told him my weight & we found out tat he is 15 to 20kg heavier. I was lyk, u carry already u sure collapse & I will end up breaking my neck or sumthing. LOLS, I'm so bad x_x but yahs~ was a kind gesture on his part. Thank God for a brother lyk him. God, why You have so many nice children? hahas~ xD But seriously, I'm ok wif walking~ Juz nid sum1 to hold my hand when going down steps & walk by my side patiently & not show a "She's taking so long" look when I stop to rest coz e weight is killing my left leg.

I m puzzled & confused. What happened to us? O.o What changed? o.O was it something I did? Or was it something you heard? [".]

我们怎么了?

累。停。歇。走

累。。停。。歇。。走

累。。。停。。。

厌倦了。疲惫了。不想懂得。

God, please bless me so that I can accomplish all I need to complete by 2nite. tmr is yuhui's bdae. I cant go & buy e cake. I duno who I can entrust this task wif.

Overwhelmed.

God, please give me e patience to fulfill my list of responsibilities. (:

God, please heal my leg. It pains me to see what I don't want to see. bothers me to feel what I don't want to feel.

不想感受到那冰冷的寒意