Friday, March 14, 2008

STRESSED -.- video 4 yuhui

14th March 2008 (Friday) -2nd entry-

okies, it wasnt a BBQ, I forgot tat it was cancelled -.- It was more of a gathering... & now sunday muz go to Chungshan Association to paint e place =.= HAIX


& I duno how 2 paint -.-


wad is tat?!


[".]


I got lotsa things undone so I'm considering if I shud even go =.= *sighs* Oh dear now my post is starting to sound angsty. I'm not... I'm juz considering my options here [."] well... if I go, I cud help wif e place & bond... BUT my homework will juz pile up higher & higher & even more high. Gg, Chloe ): YAY


God, I am gona lift all my tasks up to You. Please bless me & ensure tat I do em to my very best tonight, tomorrow & on sunday.... Thank You, God (: I thank You in advance with faith.


Although I'm really tired, I know I will find solace in God's arms & comfort~ ^^


I was so irritated & upset juz now. But then I talked to God & now I see everything in a better light. Everything I do is for my good or others' good. So... how to complain? *sighs* yes God, I will do my homework ok... & yes God, I will try to prioritise better. Easier said than done... God, You muz help me get through everything. I trust in You & I am going to depend on You to get me through all these hectic times.


I am finally done wif e video 4 yuhui's birthday...! ^^ Since she doesnt read my blog, it's ok to post it here I guess [".] I was wondering if I cud cut out e card & turn it into a video then it dawned on me tat... CHLOE, YOU HAVE WORK & REVISION TO DO! Do you not want to get into NUS?! So I realised tat a card wuf be better. Or shud I juz buy a card to save tym? O.o