Sunday, March 30, 2008

Came back from M'sia

30th March 2008 (Sunday)

Well... I juz came back frm Malaysia, coz went to pay respects to my grandparents' & great grandparents' graves.

HmM [."] although Louis told me to try to avoid taking the incense... I took it anyway. coz yahs -.-" wad to do....? My parents r getting more upset by the day. But I think it will work out somehow (: Trust God & juz try my best to be home most of e tym [".] but seriously, I can't do it!!! Wif e play not even 1/4 done & 1 month away ...I really have to be there for all, if not most of the rehearsals.

Okies... I think all the stress is setting in.




I really admire how Tim managed to juggle his tym. Swimming, which is a sports pdp & has quite intense training, Church commitments, Reading Programme, CG rep, Organise the prayer meet for our class, H3, SAT exam & tuition! oh my sky!! & I thought I was busy & had many things to worry about?! -.- He smsed me whilst I was in malaysia. (Oh dear! Woe to every1 who smsed me on saturday & sunday morning. U will realise tat ur sms suddenly costs more! o.O ) He said he wud be stepping down from reading programme for a while. Until his H3 & SAT exams ends. I guess it's a wise decision but it muz haf took a lot of contemplating to come to such a decision. We prayed about it before if I'm not wrong. I suppose this is the best way. If not... he will really juz burn out. God please bless Tim and let him pull through this upcoming tiresome month.

LOLS, btw, God, I also need strength!! LOLS xP Coz yahs... this April will be super hectic... & I muz maintain my grades so tat my parents will let me attend church services. *sighs* Hahas, btw, God, thank You for planting so many brothers & sisters around me who r alwaz dere whenever I feel down & nid sum nudging & prompting ^^

& speaking of my brothers & sisters, Amanda is injured! OH MY SKY! Her netball tournament is lyk... so near!!! God, I really pray that You will heal her. But then again, it might be a test. So... [".] I just pray tat You will give her the optimism even if she doesn't heal in time, and that she will depend on You for strength if she ever decides to go for the tournaments injured. T.T AAAHHH I really hope that doesn't have to happen. We all noe sports peoples' injuries can be for life... NO! God, please heal Amanda. please, please, please, please...

Anyway, speaking of injuries, my foot is loads better (: e swelling is lyk minimal now & I wore sports shoes on friday (after listening to Sijie & my mother, who say tat sports shoes really provide more support) & I bought $20 slippers in Malaysia coz they r super comfy & got support! (So much better than my old terrible slippers which tend to make my feet hurt more after wearing for a long tym -.-) YAY ^^ Maybe I can start walking to school again! xP then I wun have to trouble my parents in e morning & when I wana go home... (: But I dun think I can do PE still... =.= I still have problems squatting & running. [".] hahas~ Well, on e bright side, I can slack for PE!

God, I think I can heal now lahs @_@ later I becum fat & unhealthy coz I nvr exercise how?! -.- Anyway, I already learnt something through my injuries. The love all around me, the patience I ought to have for all things, perserverance & how I shouldn't keep blaming You for everything that goes wrong in my life. LOLS xP

Anyway, I feel sad tat my relatives in Malaysia are not very close to us. It's lyk... wif our cousins there is not much to talk to when we go n visit them. Whereas they r so close amongst themselves. But it's ok (: & when I see the Goddess of Mercy altar in their houses *sighs* Anyway, they r really great people ^^ I really love my aunts.

On this trip, I really learnt so much more to kinship & family. & I really want to be fillal, lyk God wants us to. To honour my parents. Not juz em, for me, even my relatives. Yet my parents & I have to fight over my faith...HmM [".] but nvm lahs, the rainbow will alwayz come out after the rain. God's promises r alwaz kept ^^


& I had so much fun wif my family ^^ Really made me treasure em more & be more determined to be nicer & more gd-tempered towards them xP OOOHHH & e food was great xP I bought Sailormoon movie! LOLS xP random but yahs... I lyk Usgai & Mamoru! Sweet couple~ <3>


*Pictures time*


LOLS, so random -.-


The following photos were taken on 29th Feb 2008. Sijie juz uploaded em on facebook. So Chloe went to 'kope'! x) Leap Day (: So Sijie said we should take jump shots. She brought her camera. So we were taking jump shots that day at the sports comm. But I was ruining everything coz I lag when I jump. So when it's taken... I didnt look as though I jumped.


SEE! Do I look lyk I jumped?! -.- But I DID! T.T sobs


LOLS, tat's my mummy Yvonne next to me, she looks so happy!!! LOLS xP
YAY finally, success!!! ^^ But Siti (on my right) looks funny! LOLS & my hair looks funny. We all look so happy~ x)
LOLS I dun understd y this shot turned out lyk dis. I think Siti pressed e button to take e shot too late. We already landed on e grass -.- LOLS, we look so funny! Lyk scared e wind will blow up our skirt & muz be demure & preserve our chasity or sumthing! LOLS x) Nvm lahs, we r dainty princesses (: Although Daddy Xinya (on my left) is supposed to be man! LOLS x)
Can u see tat we r forming the word "LEAP"?! -.- I look obscene! LOLS x) We look lyk dead bodies!
LOLS, okies, enuf of tat.

Anyway I felt shepherding on friday was gd (: thank Sheppie for waiting for my rehearsal to end. We left school at 7 plus -.- *sighs* & then I took cab home coz it was late. Reached home quite late. Surprisingly, my parents didnt say much. Juz asked me to hurry & pack my bag & bathe then sleep. LOLS, phew! ^^ She was teaching me about relationships.


Then got green, yellow & red zones 1! LOLS, lyk traffic lights (:


I duno if it meant sumthing, but it was quite a coincidence tat got traffic lights inside. [".] I was lyk... Oh my sky, traffic lights! aaaahhhh @_@ God, is this a sign from You? Are You really trying to remind me of something?

Anyway, might haf slowly wandered into yellow. [."] Muz b more careful...


Haf I given other people the wrong impression.


I think the traffic light wif the girl is so cute (:

On a random note, there's a traffic light tree in London! So cool xP


Okies, God, hope I can attend service next week. Coz I already missed 2 consequtively... [".] Pray that my parents will understand.

Looking forward to a great week wif You by my side, God (: