I mentioned that I watched〈恋空〉tat tym [".] hMM siti & sijie both gave it 2.5 stars. Sijie told me that the main lead guy is actually 18, our age!!!!
I was lyk... O.o WHAT!!!

Ok lahs, we r giving him credit for his acting (: although I didnt lyk e scene when he started crying. Sijie told me tat Siti started laughing WHAT is this?! LOLS
-.-" I will gif it 3 stars lahs... coz e plot was so predictable [".] & I added stars coz I think e actors/ actresses quite gd looking (: LOLS I think e male character looks handsome wifout white hair x_x LOLS

片名:戀空導演:今井夏木原作:美嘉《戀空,悲傷的愛情故事》主演:新恒結衣、三浦春馬、小出惠介、香裏奈類型:青春、愛情片長:129分鐘發行:東寶(日本)、龍祥(台灣)這部被日本媒體形容為「讓無數年輕女孩噴淚號泣」的電影【戀空】,不但讓許多日本女孩帶著她們的男友一起到戲院裡感動飆淚,更捧紅了主演該片的女主角新垣結衣,讓這位來自沖繩的清新透明系鄰家女孩,成為2007年日本最高人氣的耀眼超新星。


from movie:你是河流,讓我有信心不斷前進你給我了廣闊無際的天空,讓我堅強,讓我充滿信心當飛機化過天際,是我倆相愛記號天邊出現彩虹時‧你我留下的笑容草原的努力奔馳,你我開心的絮語都訴說著我們的愛情故事...
生命有限,但真愛是永恆的,曾經幸福的記憶,將永遠永遠存在我們的心中曾經失去的過往,都將拼湊完整,佈滿整個天空我與天空正在談戀愛中…..


「你現在幸福嗎?」「我曾經幸福過…我現在很幸福!」我們要一直一直幸福下去喔如果你變成天空那…想你的時候我就看著天空晴天就是你心情好的時候雨天就是你在哭泣夕照的天空就是你臉紅害羞了澄靜的夜空 就是你溫柔地抱著我。 By 美嘉
=======================================阿弘與美嘉的愛,就像天空壟罩著大地,不斷前進的河水,更帶來無窮盡的希望。溫暖卻巨大的愛,卻讓愛更堅強更茁壯。真正愛ㄧ個人,是會讓對方幸福的,阿弘是,阿優也是,都是一個溫暖的大好人,只是我們常會在錯的時間遇到了對的人,但只要曾經擁有過,我想就是幸福的。


阿弘姐姐說:「如果是命運,你們還會相遇」。HmM [".] yahs...if it's God's plan that u r meant to be with this person then even if u r separated, He will bring the 2 of u together again (:
曾經失去的愛,最後終將拼奏完整。最後的三個月,我想美嘉與阿弘都是幸福的,化作天空的阿弘,ㄧ輩子保護與擁抱著美嘉,並且用另外一種形式戀愛著…阿優is very noble lehs...!!! x_x dere so many ppl in this world who r suffering seeing the one they love happy I guess... [".] so cute lehs he... He really gave his all to mika. Mika is lyk... so lucky! lols x) Haix, what to do, Chloe is a hopeless romantic =.= lols~~~ xD but haiyo, movie story wun happen in real life.lActually e gal is younger than e guy lehs! She's 20 years old!! Hahas, cant tell at all x) they r such a sweet on screen couple ^^ they got couple face can!!! x_x

SO LUCKY
x_x

haix ... (: nvm lahs~ my turn will cum soon xD when God thinks that He wana send e right guy to me... who knows it will happen tomorrow or 10 years later! T.T But I wana get married early!!! so got more tym 2 spend wif my hubby, & not be intruded by e presence of our children immediately. I m now considering whether to haf children after thinking abt e higher costs of living plus I think I will be very poor... ):


HAIX
nvm lahs, still long way 2 go. dun think about it [".]
aaahhhhh they r such a sweet couple lorhs~~~!!!! (:
*goes goo goo ga ga over this sweet couple*





