Friday, March 21, 2008

Photos of foot

21st March 2008 (2nd entry) Okies I haf taken photos (: LOLS -.- so lame... eeyer I smell of e ointment tat my mum applied on my wound. It's supposed to help O.o I duno how on earth it would but no harm trying lahs @_@
LOLS playing wif flash. lame lahs, Chloe!!!
Lyk I said, e swelling has already subsided (: YAY ^^ although still got a little bit, but is better xP Thank God~~~

This e machine which sends electric waves in2 my foot. I let is pass to my left leg oso coz it's suffering from muscle ache. Hahas, I shud haf taken a photo. I paste 4 patches onto my right foot & electrify it. LOLS x) sounds sadist. but actually I dun feel very much of it coz i tink my nerves a bit retarded now tat I sprained my ankle. AAAAHHH T.T NO!!!

Me sitting on e computer chair. But u cant see it here.
This is weirdly wrapped. Coz we duno how 2 bandage. & mum wants me to apply ointment to the wound & swollen area. So dis is how she does it. A bit weird -.- But nobody is here to see. LOLS except those who r reading this right now =.= & my family.
My "wheelchair!" *adoring look* aaaawww ~ thanks to it I dun haf to suffer as much (: At least at home I can still move about by myself. I dun really lyk having to rely too much on others. x_x I only dun mind relying on God. & maybe my future boyfriend. x)
LOLS *pouts* Cant go service [".] but nvm~ okies, Chloe, hurry & go study!!! =.= Chloe u silly girl @_@ aaaaahhh ... ok, ok, ok!