yesterday was "Metamorphosis!" (: I really had SO MUCH, SO MUCH fun ^^ & erR- unfortunately I dun haf photos 4 2dae's entry .___. LOLS nvm lahs, I bet ppl r tired of seeing my face on my blog already [".]
LOLS! Did I juz hear sounds of protest? I knew it! U all lyk 2 c my face right?! LOLS I knew it!!! x) haiyo wad to do? God made me so cute xP LOLS
God, why am I so thick-skinned & lame at tyms? [."]
Anyway, had to wake up early yesterday coz it was at 12 noon. & justina sent me a sms tat said we were gona meet at 11.30am at Isle cafe (e shop at e 1st floor of cuppage plaza) then had 2 wake up & bathe etc.
But it was quite ok coz I've been waking up at 9.30am nowadays during e hols [."] dun wake up 2 late lahs, later surely cannot get used 2 it when go back to sch. plus this tym only 1 week holiday
HAIX it passed so quickly can!!! 2dae is already thursday!!! OH MY SKY my holiday only left 3 more days: friday, saturday & sunday.
& saturday I nid 2 go & get Yuhui's bdae present & make her a big card. (10 people signing wad do u expect?) @_@ wad a lota things 2 do. & no1 to help! T.T but nvm lahs~ I think I've been through this b4... 4 Yiheng & Fangyun's gift oso lidat [."] *sighs* OH fangyun accompanied me 2 buy Yiheng's gift. YAY (: But nvm~ If it werent 4 e fact tt dese ppl matter 2 me, I seriously wun care lahs. I will seriously juz sms a blessing msg/ send an electronic card on their bdae =.= which is SO BAD can! I cant bring myself 2 do e same 4 e TEP people!!! x_x
Chloe... sumtyms I wished you weren't so nice... [".] LOLS @_@
plus sat got pdp. we r meeting director Guo 2 discuss our script & how we r gona direct. *sighs*
OH well~ at least we r slowly becoming closer n closer as we practise & rehearse more often.
then there was only me, Den & Louis.
!!!!
LOLS! yahs, every1 had sumthing on or overslept. Oh haha -.-"
nvm lahs~aniwae Louis was telling me tat sum ppl perceive metamorphosis as a "noob class" 4 christians but then... if we nvr get our basics right we wun be able to progress well & grow in God. HMM well said (: I agree. Although e lessons right... about 85% of it I already heard it b4, I learnt so much more through the teachings coz I began to understand more & I realise so many things that I hadnt realised b4! (: so amazing! ^^
So I learnt a lot yesterday. plus e new believers had our own metamorphosis book~ It oso sort of provided a guideline as to wad 2 rite down during Quiet Time after yesterday. although I already learnt it through the book Tim gave me... But it was more organised lahs~ x) So I really felt tt it was useful.
Den was super "Dennis" yesterday. He kept trying to defy Louis. Wadeva Louis ask him to do, he refuse to do. LOLS x_x dis sheep & shepherd r so funny can!!! Louis asked Den to go to another side then Den say he refuse coz is Louis ask 1. Then he wanted to sit on the floor of e Nexus reception!! OH MY SKY I was lyk... O.o LOLS
then after we went inside & were about to sit down, Louis said he will sit in bewteen us so that wadeva questions we can ask him. I felt tat it made perfect sense, so I was about to move, then Den said, "No, Chloe, dont move!" LOLS?! I was lyk O.o huh? y? He said, coz Louis asked u to move! don't move. But I moved anyway then Den told me, "nvm, it's ok~ we talk through sms, ignore Louis." I was lyk O.o Den u r very lame can!!! Louis was lyk... Wad is e matter wif u arh? LOLS I think Den 4got 2 take stabiliser arhs~ xP LOLS kidding -.-" He's perfectly normal except he's 2 clever @_@
Den told me tat he bought a new digi cam. Sony again. (or rather, his mother bought for him -.-) then we were 'arguing' about whose camera is better now. he said tat Canon is not gd, e buttons at e back is not nice 1! -.- NO!!! =.= I totally disagree can?! I was saying, OK, gd lorh, u wana compare, 1 day we both bring our cameras 2 compare! we take pict & c wad happens! then Den said, dun nid 2 compare 1, u sure lose 1~LOLS! O.o what is this?! NO LORHS! I remember e 1st tym I went to our church wif sum of e TEP ppl at Sentosa beach arh... He tried to take this pict of this (oh my sky, I reali 4got wad it was) anyway, it was a creature lahs. & u noe wad it looks lyk in his camera!!! It looks lyk a whole pitch dark of nothing! LOLS -.- & tat tym even b4 tat when we were back at tianjin, we were 'arguing' over whose camera is better. He still say his is better! almost all e photos taken during tat outing was taken using my camera! coz e flash is gd ok! U've gota admit it, Den~ my camera is better than ur last tym camera x_x LOLS but ur new 1 arh... HmM ..[".] Chloe's camera wun lose 1 arh~ x_x lols?! I dun understd y... this type of thing whose camera better oso can compare 1! LOLS is quite funny & silly now tat I tink about it. But my camera is still better (: LOLS x)
I always thought that Louis is very scary @_@ OPS x_x no, seriously!! [."] I duno how 2 describe why & wad I mean by scary. I tink is mre lyk, intimidating? O.o But yahs... after yesterday my perception of him sort of changed (4 e better~ ^^ LOLS) & I got to spend more tym wif him oso.
Guess wad happened when we went out to have lunch? we were so indecisive & e places tt we went were so packed... tat we ended up buying food from cold storage & we ate at the stairs of basement in Cuppage Plaza! LOLS x_x Louis bought this whole piece of pizza & Den bought chicken. I went to look at sushi & I bought sushi (: then Den came over & he bought a hand roll. so we all ate & swapped food. except tat I din really haf much appetite after eating e sushi wrapped wif salmon so I was gona throw my last piece away when I realised tat it was better to gif e guys. So Den was stuffed wif 1 more sushi on top of his lunch. & Louis tried to force us to eat his pizza coz he cudnt finish his. LOLS!
then we were talking about ALOT of random stuff [."] then we were wondering wad languages we wanted to learn. Louis said japanese, he stopped learnin coz Bishan was really 2 far for him. Then Den said, French. I was lyk O.o y french? Louis said, coz it's a romantic language mahs~ HUHS?! =.= wad a funny reason! Then Den asked me, you lehs? Japanese arh? I gave him a questioning look & he said, coz u wear until so jap. coz yesterday I wore long socks (black & white striped) & yahs..jap gals alwaz wear long socks/ stockings lahs... -.- diaos?! lidat oso can link arh? hahas~ U noe wad? When Den saw my dressing, he asked me, Y u 2dae wear until so... SO... So.... *silence* *shakes head* I was lyk ??? in a gd way or bad way? He didnt really noe how 2 answer. Louis said tat only my socks were jap then he said, HEY u shud haf told me u were dressing lidat 2dae, then I can wear jap oso! LOLS O.o then he said, this saturday arh, we both wear jap! I was lyk O.o wad is jap style? -.-" diaos? anyway, back to e qns of wad language I'd wana learn, I said I'm quite contented wif eng & chinese. Coz I lyk chinese quite a lot already (:
when we went back to have games, we saw Sheppie sitting at e back of Nexus. She joined us later 4 e last teaching about Holy Spirit baptism. then we were taking tym off 2 pray. It was really weird coz when I was praying to God myself, I really wanted to be Holy Spirit baptised & to speak in tongues. But then... when people began praying for me.. I DUNO WAD HAPPENED I wasnt really concentrating. Louis later asked me about it. He said he could feel my mind wandering off. & it was a very strong feeling. & he wanted to ask God wad I was thinking but he didnt. then he asked me wad I was thinking but if dun wana say can dun nid 2 tell him. I didnt noe how 2 explain. I was lyk O.o nvm lahs~ I was saved frm answering coz sum1 called him. @_@ God, I am so sorry. I really duno wad happened at tat point of tym... Seriously!! I duno y lidat.. x_x
Justina came along as we had dinner but she didnt buy anything. I bought glutinous riceball & didnt eat so I let every1 else eat em. I only wanted e soup x) LOLS yays~ e fried dumpling was quite nice (: we finished up e packet of tao kae noi seaweed I bought. yum yum ^^
then CY came wif his thai fren ^^ He was a nice guy =) I didnt really get to noe him very much coz didnt really talk to him. praise & worship was super duper high!!! & 4 e 1st tym I jumped!!! LOLS x_x I nvr jump 1 lahs, coz I think is quite unglam... But yesterday was really so wonderful!!! I duno how 2 describe... is juz tat I felt lyk every inch of me is dying to show God the love I have for Him tat I duno how to express myself .___. hahas~
wad a great experience (:
Okies, I nid 2 go & study + do sum work now
yesterday Louis asked me to fix a tym to do Quiet Time when he learnt that I had not been doing it at a fixed tym or included it in my daily routine. So I finally told myself, ok... I will seriously make more effort to do Quiet Time after bathing at night.
& then amazingly, last night after bathing I felt so refreshed & revitalised (which isnt e case usually coz I'm a sleep-loving gal xP ops~) & then I did Quiet Time... btw, I haf something to confess. I havent done Quiet Time in... 1 week! OH MY SKY! x_x
Sorry, God *apologetic look* but then I dun lyk it when other ppl remind me coz I will feel tat they r checking up on me & then I will get a little upset... x) I noe dey check coz dey care @_@ BUT... Chloe is a little stubborn x_x So I shall depend more on God. God, please always remind me to do Quiet Time! (: Thank You arh~ xP
Anyway Thank God 4 e great Quiet Time yesterday. Coz I really learnt a lot more than what I would usually gather from reading the Bible (:
Okies I'm going to blog in my private blog now
Btw, do you know there's a Youtube? Do you know that there's Godtube? LOLS I juz found out yesterday -.- LOLS
http://www.godtube.com/
Aniwae, I found a video of e song we sang yesterday. Is a nice song^^
Anyway... 2dae I went to meet Linxiu, Hweeli & Joyce for lunch at AMK Hub (: Linxiu treated all of us to pepper lunch! OH MY SKY! it was $52 plus lahs @_@ I was totally -.-" & worse thing is, I totally 4got 2 pay her!!! coz she paid using netts. Then I went hm wifout payin her back e $$$. I smsed her & she kept insisting is she treat 1. GOSH
I tried to ask her 2 service... but her parents r devout buddhists who strongly object to their children even going 2 church. AAAHHH -.-" nvm... I shall pick a tym 1 day & talk to her about God (:
Aniwae, had fun spending tym wif em (: Thank God 4 e great day even though I started off grumpy & irritable x_x But after I talked to You, I really felt so much more better & calmer & more joyful (: YAY! God, You rock arh! XP