Sry people, I'm so lazy to blog now. Plus I thought this week would be more free for me. turns out it was as busy as last week =.= GOSH [."] Thank God I'm still alive despite these 2 hectic weeks in which I kept going out & spending money T.T SOBS
Here are some photos, trust me, I took more than those posted here. LOLS (x I added Dear as my friend on facebook & he said, wow your friends are crazy, comment like duno what one! (totally agree) Hahas, & he complimented me on how I looked (: But then... everyone looks good on prom, don't they?
By the way, I was wearing my sec 4 dress, just that I added a white sash borrowed from my unwilling sister [."] she said it looked ugly. But u know what, after comparing photos with my sec 4 prom, I realise the dress is better with the white belt. Without, it's just ... plain, boring & simple. Duno what I was thinking when I chose black in sec 4. what a mainstream & safe colour! =.=
YAY we're both in all black (: & actually I'm taller than Dennis, especially with my super high heels borrowed from my sis too [sorry lahs, I'm not very rich ok? on budget] But doesn't it look nicer like this?
Yilei, me & Wang meng (: Everyone looks so glamorous & pretty!!!
Me & Hyun Ae posing with the 'reindeers' at the lobby. Our prom was at Marina Mandarin by the way (:
Couple photo~~~! This is the wife pining for the husband (who's dressed like a girl here! What is this??? O.o ) Exchanging lovey dovey eyes.
Me & Shuying (: she's on duty for council.
Playful photo~ Don't worry, we're not lesbians. She has a boyfriend whom she plans to marry. & I have a godly man I want to marry, only I don't know who he is yet (I'll tell you when God reveals this Godly Prince Charming to me)
Yuhui is still taller than me, probably cause her heels are super high too, perhaps even higher than mine =.=
This is me & wenjie (:
Me, Fangyun Laogong & Pammie (: Everyone's just gorgeous, don't need to comment liaos =.=
Took a photo with Mrs Ang (:
My fake eyelashes were so long that they cast shadows on my face!! OH MY @_@ Anyway my make up plus hair was $50 at a salon in toa payoh. Wow the makeup is wonderful, I felt like my skin was flawless (my skin condition is quite bad) & I liked the smoky eyes effect. LOVED the hair!!! It was as nice as what I wanted it to be.
The back of my hair. Trust me, it's super complicated. But it's really very nice (: Love love love it <3 Thank God my mum found that salon. The people were friendly too. Service was amazing. The director of the salon styled my hair. I got a shock, didn't realise he was the director/boss until he passed me & my mum his name card. The make up artist is a very skilled woman. & she's pretty too ~^^I highly recommend it (:

