These pictures are snapped from my DVD of Fated to Love You. (: Look at the girl... Anna's hair!!! It's so pretty & glam ^^ But it's like, much longer than my hair... But can lah, I really like it ALOT ALOT!!! XD
WOW!!!
So pro. Went Far East with Xiu & Sijie yesterday. Hyun Ae had dental appointment, think she joined Sijie after I left. I had to leave for church Word For Life (: Hope they found their prom dresses & what they wanted ^^ I really learnt alot in Word For Life, I feel very convicted to be a good armour bearer for God & to be a good shepherd for God (: & Pastor Shirley taught us about how to be a good armour bearer~ I really like the way she teaches. Suddenly I feel very aware of how a teaching is done. Think I'll really apply it.
Application points: I need to fast & intercede more, because when I have a sheep right, I really need to do this a lot... Better to cultivate this habit. Also, I need to pray more in the Spirit. Cause for now, I'm still a bit x_x about using tongues, I can but I just feel that I want to be clear when I pray to God. But now, I think if I don't start using more tongues, I'll really be stagnating in my growth.
I really thank God for this long period of holiday :D Cause it's also time for me to get close to Him & to figure out what I want to do in the future. Quiet Time is no longer so rushed, I'm re-reading my teachings in the past & marvelling at how relevant they always are, this proves God's Word is ALWAYS relevant no matter which phase of my life I'm in. & I have all the time in the world to worship & praise God on my own., outside of service.
& I can attend talks, workshops or harvest meets without worrying that I can't make it! WAHOO ^^ going for Harvest meet later in the afternoon~
Also, God has been so very, very faithful & good to me. I got rejected to MOE Teaching Internship Programme at first. I was quite disappointed when I received the rejection email but then this monday, after Lit Paper & class outing, I was on9 & decided to check my mailbox (I usually don't check this one cause few people know about it) then I saw the email that they reconsidered my application & decided to offer me an internship position. I am really really so thankful to God. & they only gave up to wednesday to reply, so really thank God I checked my inbox!!! :P
It's only from Jan to end Feb, unless u do really well as an intern, then they might want to extend ur internship. I really pray that I will be able to do well in this job for God. I really hope that through this, I might discover something I'm good at which I can use for Him, maybe like teaching & communicating with children? I really pray that I get into the primary school, because I really like children ^^ Am waiting for MOE to post me to one of the 5 schools I chose.
I know God will make a way for me (: I really hope I learn alot from this internship programme. Am really very very excited ^^
I really pray that I won't fall away this period & just keep God in the centre of my life. God, help me to do QT every single day without fail & give the best time to You because You are the Lord of my life, & apart from You I can't do anything well. Really thank Him for guiding me through this tough A level period. U noe, I pasted an enlarged entry proof on my wardrobe door, & I wrote the verse Joshua 1:9 to encourage me. Before every paper, I will look at it & think to myself, really really, depend on God and not on my own strengths to do this with Him.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go
Grace from God is something I do not deserve. & His love is not given to me by the good deeds that I do, it is unconditional love at its most max level. He has already forgiven me, I need to always remember that & also, not take it for granted.
This week has really been a good week. God, please help my walk to not be dependent on my emotions, but I want to follow You wholeheartedly~ <3
Have fun in hols, all my friends~ (: & hope you all can find ur ideal jobs soon ^^ (if u're searching)