Today was pre-Christmas service... although nobody converted, this time I managed to urge Huiyi more & share more about God, cause usually when I'm around her, I find it abit hard to share the last time I brought her to visit cause we've been friends for 6 years already. & she saw me through all the heartbreak times. But then, not that I don't love my friends, but their comfort was NEVER good enough for me. Sometimes, even what they say hurt me even more, even though I know perfectly well that they mean well & they're telling me the truth that... it will be pointless, he will never look back no matter how long I chase him. Only God really understood my pain & agony.
Ok, I'll rate my performance today 1/10 in the morning + afternoon.
& 7/10 for at night. minus points for not integrating Huiyi with the caregroup but we had a mini tiff because I didn't factor in shopping time for her to buy a belt & her bag so she was like, at most u go watch performance I go shop. I wasn't offended actually, I mean... after 1 year, what have I not seen? But then so after service, I had to make sure she was happy. I mean, afterall she did go for service ^^ praise God. Although she didn't receive Jesus yet, but I think I'll continue praying for her.
Then again, I haven't seen anyone outrightly scolding me for being a christian.
But I guess the expression of the J1 i talked to today was close enough. & he was so clearly lying his eyes werent looking at mine & he kept wanting to get away.
... Okies, my sharing skills totally, 100% needs improvement.. @_@
& then minus points for crying when I was sharing my testimony. Huiyi was like, is it cause you're still not over him? Oh man...please, I don't ever wana cry for this guy anymore. So not worth it. *waves hand airily*
I can't believe I still keep a whole box of our memories together =.=
NO! I cried cause I realise how faithful God is in my life (:
me & huiyi ate Ice Monster (B2 plaza sing) signature dish, durian & mango ice sherbet. i don't really remember the exact name. & Huiyi was happy cause she managed to get a bag she liked & a belt she liked (:
YAY praise God for the following today
1) An improvement in sharing alone. Hey, at least I didn't walk about then go home without sharing like yesterday =.= that is totally fail, fail, fail T_T But then I'm improving a bit slowly. GOD, help me! give me Your presence & power!!!
2) the nice movie, twilight! I have found my Prince!!! LOLS, Den was like, isn't your prince Wuzun? YES, Wuzun is my Prince in white tuxedo & white stallion. & Edward Cullen is my fictional character Prince in dark tuxedo ^^ WAHOO I'm so gona read Twilight & all the other books from the series!!! Edward is so sweet!! X) If God gives me such a man I'll be so blessed ^^V But then of course, I don't really want such a 'UNIQUE' man @_@
& the female lead's acting was superb! ^^ I really admire her acting skills, I AM IN AWE! God, one day I want to act as well as her! By the grace of God!!! ^^
& you know... the book cover features an apple? & e beginning has Genesis 2:17. It represents bella's knowledge of good & evil and the choice that she has in partaking of the "forbidden fruit", Edward... SO COOL!!! I LIKE x)
3) the nice dinner, QQ chicken noodle as plaza sing food court XP YAY~!
4) the nice ice sherbet yum yum ^^ heart heart X)
5) Huiyi going for the service... watering the seed in her heart ^^ will continue praying for all my friends...
6) God's grace in my life. While I am so inadequate, He even bothers to love me & die for me. & He forgives me, bearing no grudges.
7) the bus came & it was empty plus there weren't many people on it so I could sit dow & rest awhile
8) My mummy has agreed to lend me $$ to buy contacts 1st ^^ coz mine expire today, just threw it away, so need to buy new ones. YES I'm gona wear contacts more often!! XP
9) God loves me so, so, so, much & He accompanied it with actions. I'm so blessed! so I should express my love to Him in actions too (:
WOW so many blessings ^^ hallelujah~
PS: GO WATCH TWILIGHT if u haven't read e book yet, it's a good start ^^