Monday, December 29, 2008

My God is might to save

My God is mighty to save

I am really really very excited & joyful to know that God has saved my son, Bryan & my 'dear', Vin!!!

Do you know how '!!!!!!!' I was?

I was trying to ask Bryan out to talk to him about God then he was telling me he was busy with his church drama performance. I was like... OH MY TIAN!!! GOD, YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I'm so glad Bryan is giving his life for this worthy cause & using his talents in drama to extend God's kingdom. & he used to be such an insecure boy. I'm so happy for him!!!

then later on I was smsing Vin. I was telling him I had a great time carolling about 12am on our anniversary. (our 2nd year anniversary falls on Christmas Day.. So easy to remember right?) He said he went for christmas service on christmas. then I was like, oh you follow your friend go isit? Cause ACJC is a methodist school mahs, then most people inside are saved (ERR-at least, I think lahs) then he said, no it's my own church service.

I just stunned. So i was like, huh? OhH how often do you go service/ church? Maybe he go only during christmas or something. then he said, once a week lahs, not like some people go twice or thrice a week one. I stunned!!! I was like, OH MY TIAN, Vin is saved!!!

After rejoicing that we will see each other in heaven, we were talking about our church! I was like... oh my tian, I never ever DREAMT that I will ever talk to Vin about church. CHURCH lehs!! I was like, GOD YOU REALLY ROCK LEHS

Vin was telling me that he has rededicated his life to God on 20th December, promising to go for church, cell group etc. & he's joining his friend's cell group. I was really like !!!

I guess my expression now is just like this:
^^
XD
XP
*jaws wide open & going to laugh out loud*

then we were discussing about our youth church services & caregroup. I was like, I really never dreamt that this will happen.

God is really mighty to save. the 'fruitlessness' in TJ is really saddening... T_T But then God is still moving powerfully everywhere! God will definitely save our school de!!! ^^ YEAH

Talking to Vin, I was reminded of the super childlike faith I always see in new believers. I feel so encouraged. thank God for Vin, for reminding me of this attitude we should always have when we draw near to God. Because we never know enough of His love & grace.

God, I really want to see my juniors in TJ coming to know You & talking about You with so much enthusiasm & the desire to know You more & more!!

I never want to lose the child like faith I had!!! ^^ By the way, I'm turning 1 year old next monday!!! XD I mean 1 year's not long. But thank God I had God! this 1 year is the best in my entire life & the years to come are gonna be better & better! Because I'm going to grow more & more & love God more & more & know Him better & better!!! YES

My God is really mighty to save!! XD

I was reading 'Everyday with Jesus: for new believers' cause I wanted to review once again the fundamentals of my walk with God (:

Then this part in the book really struck me:
How can a child of a King feel inferior?
We dare not feel proud, but we dare not feel inferior either.
We are saved from the abyss of pride because we are bought by His blood.
We are saved from the pit of inferiority because He has made us His children.

Yes, we must not feel proud or inferior. Pride or too much self doubt really hampers our spiritual growth.

WOW, God really pours out so many insights & knowledge onto me when my heart seeks Him! ^^ I feel so extremely refreshed by God & the Holy Spirit!

My God is really mighty to save & very compassionate!!! <3