Thursday, December 18, 2008

Packed my room

Packed my room & random picts (What a huge contrast to my previous entry) to my mother's joy, I finally packed my room. (YES, I have not packed it even though A's have been over for gonna be close to 1 month) I took photos of my past artwork. You know!!!! I have the gift of craftmanship ^^ SO COOL X) I drew all these when I was in sec 1 or was it 2? O.o anyway, it's not bad right? for a child?

Then these one below are pictures of a story I wrote adapted from the fairytale Cinderella. i was showing Hweeli my photos then she said, wow even when you're so young you thought of marrying already. i was like =.=LOLs though it was kinda true, cause I always dream of being a princess. that sorta explains my spoilt & whiny ways... [."] But I'm changing ok!!!! By the grace of God ^^

it's a happy ending in which Cinderelley married a vampire prince ^^ (it's her dream)
Now I'm reminded of twilight (: anyway I'm going to watch the movie with huiyi tomorrow ^^ then she's coming for the church performance X) God will work miracles!!! I really believe in my heart that nothing is impossible for Him!!!

Seriously, I'm still upset that I don't have any J1 visitors... T_T

my Lord, do You think that I will have the determination, perseverance, conviction to help in pioneering TJC if the worse really happens & there are really no J1s at all? Do You think I can do it?

God, I am so uncertain...
I invited Hweeli to [The Gift] but she's working during that time.. T_T but she kept the invite & I shared the bridge diagram & the gospel with her when I met up with her on that day.(day we took the photo above) I pray that God will send more people to water the seed. LOLS we met J-Loh, Sheeting, Junwei, Kim, Louey and all, they were preparing a study pack for Charlene. Hweeli was saying that Louey is so gentle. LOLS I was like O.o