Why my J1 friends all not coming T_T
Today was terrible lahs...
That time kangli was telling me, it's not like you're telling people something u don't believe in. It's not like it's something to be ashamed of, you're telling them the good news: there is Jesus out there. if you're afraid to go up to people isn't it something like being ashamed of God?
...
haix... yahs actually it makes alota sense. GOD, WHY IS TJ STILL UNTOUCHED AFTER ONE YEAR? T_T what is this....?
heart pain... T_T
God, tomorrow... I really, really must not waver...
you know, this J1 boy he was playing floorball then the ball flew off to my feet there then I picked it up. he walked towards me and said thank you, I was about to open my mouth then I just stunned there. then he left liao... I was like... T_T
God, I need supernatural courage from You to step out of my comfort zone, to do it with You and You alone T_T
You are here - Hillsong London
Verse 1:there's is a love that I know
Strength for the weak and broken heart
Our shepherd and king
I found you within me
For you are here
Verse 2:Carried the cross for the world....
Our shepherd and king
I found You within me
For You are here
Our Lord for ever
You are here
Chorus:In this place You are here
By Your mercy...In my heart take your place
You are here
Verse 3:.......Your glory is.......the universe
Our shepherd and King
I found You within me
For You are here
My Lord for ever
You are here
(Chorus)The same power
That conquered the grave
Lives in me, lives in me
Your love that rescued the earth
Lives in me, lives in me
I love the chorus~ so impactful! But I thought that was the bridge... -.-" diaos =.=
Chloe, what are you doing?!!
God, I really need more compassion for the lost souls T.T