Anyway I was listening to Twilight movie soundtrack & this song's beat & tune caught me. But the lyrics are so dumb. It was played during the baseball scene. I LOVED IT! I really LOVE Edward <3 SO SWEET!!
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
It's called Supermassive Black Hole by Muse. The other song that left a deep impression is Bella's lullaby. it's just piano but it's actually the song Edward played on the piano for Bella when she went to his house. & she inspired that song. WOW musically inclined...! love love~ (i'm sounding bimbotic again) the piano tune has a haunting feel. Anyway the actor Robert Pattinson can really play piano well.
Oh baby don't you know I suffer?
Oh baby can't you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretences
How long before you let me go?
Oooh...You set my soul alight
Oooh...You set my soul alight(oooh...You set my soul alight)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive(oooh...You set my soul alight)
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the supermassive
I thought I was a fool for no-one
Oh baby I'm a fool for you
You're the queen of the superficial
And how long before you tell the truth
& then it keep repeating the chorus. Told cha the lyrics were weird [".] but I guess it depicts how Edward feels quite accurately.
This is a wine bottle called LouisMel, saw it with Louis at Cold storage. so random =.=
YES 28/07 beat 4E in GP! (: WAHOO
Saw a Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel performance. As usual, the princess is saved by the prince. YAY happy ending. I was so amused when they released foam bubble on the audience. I was watching from above in J8. Then I felt a bit guilty cause I seemed to be laughing at their misfortunes @_@ OPS
this is a glass piano I saw while walking around kallang leisure park with fangyun during Tianjin exchange outing. Strangely enough, there's nothing to shop at kallang leisure park =.=
A figurine of my handsome Cloud. Oh No, I don't think I should call him mine. I already have 2 princes x)
This is me in Yixiu's shades. LOLS i look really WEIRD
what a cute ox! Can't wait for Year 2009~! ^^
SO COOL right? that time we went Eve's church to visit, with Sijie & Hyun Ae. Then it was next to West Coast Plaza. (gosh, Clementi is totally foreign to me =.=) it just opened not long ago then. & there were these amazing decor!!! So we went crazy & started snapping photos & posing!
Shall end off with this eeewwwyyyy item. Pi Pa Gao drink. EEEWWWW. so gross x_x I can't bear to imagine how that tastes -.-"
I love Edward Cullen ~~ But then God is so much more sweeter (: Can't wait for the birthday of the love of my life. (25th december)