Monday, December 8, 2008

Dug out guitar



This is a nice song (: even though it's kinda on the rock side, & not usually my type. Was looking for nice christian music then came across this band known as Barlow Girl, I wonder what their band name means. Anyway,this other christian band known as Selah has amazing music, so totally my type of music ^^

"Song For The Broken"

I am the comfortable secure. The definition of this western world. And I have perfected deceit. Even I believe I'm above saving. I'll never let You see

I am the broken. I am the bruised. I am the poor ones. I have been used.

When I am breathing my last breath. "Come and save me" I will cry to You. 'Cause pride has not let me say Bring me to my knees, Why does it take so much pain for me to see? If strength is only found when I am on my knees,Why is it so hard to show that I am weak?

I am the broken. I am the bruised. I am the poor ones. I have been used.

=============

I dug out my black guitar, Christopher after so long. (Junwei was so amazed that I named my guiter =.= isn't it normal?!) Anyway, JW's teaching me chords after care group on thursday ^^ YAY~! Not that I like strumming & I've totally rusted in guitar...I duno what notes are what [."]

OPS @_@ but if I can improve fast enough I might be able to lead worship in caregroup one day... IF I improve by leaps & bounds. & also, I need to get over my own emotional barrier which is... my love for plucking far exceeds that for strumming!!! =.= But God will help me de x)